Hazmat Gear Set not found

Hi all,

i have a problem with the hazmat gear set. I called my vendor and he said that the hazmat gear is connected with the beta preorder code. I redeem the code and i played the beta on 25/01/2016,but still i don't have the gear in game. It will come later or there is a problem? Thanks

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hello,

We are currently aware of an issue with the rewards that we are working on.

Thank you for your patience.

Is this the same issue that preventing emailed codes form vendors working on your site like here: https://thedivision-redeem.ubi.com/R...892&lang=en-GB ?

So far I've received all ubisoft rewards and gold edition rewards but the hazmat suit dlc is not in at the rewards vendor.

Do we have an ETA on when the hazmat will be fixed?

I claimed my rewards on my xbox account but on the PC everything is missing. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Do you plan to somehow compensate for not being able to use our rewards and at the time they would be available they also be useless and vastly outleveled by most users?

Wait, the gear is connected to the beta code? So those of us that preordered that weekend (got a beta code through Nvidia, but never got one from Best Buy) are out of luck? This doesn't seem correct.

Originally Posted by MO-Piasecznik Go to original post
    Do you plan to somehow compensate for not being able to use our rewards and at the time they would be available they also be useless and vastly outleveled by most users?
    Bro, they didn't reimburse Rainbow Six Siege players who bought XP boosters and lost a lot of time on them because of their ****ty servers not working. Don't hold your breath.

looks like its fixed! i just like 10+ messaged about rewards unlocking woohoo!

just got a notice

Just got a notice in game that all my items were at the vendor

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►