Get your ****in **** together...

This is unacceptable.having this many issues on launch?! cannot synch achievements ,,black screen etc.
    WTF is going on? hope we get compensated...

This is what happens when you only have a 3 day beta with 5% of the game content available to test...

Or you could politely make error reports instead of being a keyboard warrior.

this **** with ubi is way past being polite. i feel like im being robbed for my money.

Agreed

Originally Posted by Faceroller1 Go to original post
    Or you could politely make error reports instead of being a keyboard warrior.
    Keyboard warrior? haha..... you don't know me so shut the hell up about the keyboard warrior statement .. I mean i've bought something and i expect it to be 100% .

Originally Posted by SFQC-Math_wolf Go to original post
    Keyboard warrior? haha..... you don't know me so shut the hell up about the keyboard warrior statement .. I mean i've bought something and i expect it to be 100% .
    you expect any game these days to be 100% bug free , there hasnt been a game thats been 100% on release for a very very long time

Originally Posted by wakkytabbaky Go to original post
    you expect any game these days to be 100% bug free , there hasnt been a game thats been 100% on release for a very very long time
    well i don't play many games. but i expect things i buy to work

Tphobe's Avatar Junior Member
    This may be the second Ubi game in as many weeks I'll be refunding. I put a day labour into Primal and couldn't make it run. Looks like another game I'll wait until its $20 on console and pick it up later. I was a big supporter of Ubisoft, but I feel shafted an dI need to put my money to work where it's deserved.

Originally Posted by SFQC-Math_wolf Go to original post
    well i don't play many games. but i expect things i buy to work
    Yeah, game still crushes. can't even get trouh intro... tough it would be fixed after beta... rly whack.