uPlay rewards not showing up in the Rewards Vendor

As a lot of people are saying, none of the rewards are showing up in the Rewards Vendor after accepting said rewards through uPlay. I'm not sure what is causing it but I hope it's resolved soon. I'd like to have some closure as to why the rewards aren't showing up. xD
     8 people found this helpful

club rewards are not in the "reward vendor" in-game

Hello
    I redeemed the club's free rewards, but they don't appear in the "reward provider" or on my clothes, how do I get them?
     5 people found this helpful

Same here

Same thing happened to me. In fact, I got the items, they are placed in store, under ubisoft clup tab, but I can't reedem them and I don't know why it's happening
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CrOTpOrt Go to original post
    Same thing happened to me. In fact, I got the items, they are placed in store, under ubisoft clup tab, but I can't reedem them and I don't know why it's happening
    It's complicated .. if you can solve it, leave a message here, ok? thanks
     1 people found this helpful

O meu e pior ... Comprei o session pass e aparece tudo como obtido . Mas nao da pra utilizar absolutamente nada no game

Originally Posted by taconi2016 Go to original post
    O meu e pior ... Comprei o session pass e aparece tudo como obtido . Mas nao da pra utilizar absolutamente nada no game
    Que estranho, mano, nunca tive problema com as recompensas, agora que to tendo. Acho que você deveria entrar em contato com o Suporte pra ver isso

yes i have too

same problem

Same, i go to the rewards vendor and he is empty, and i did get the rewards from ubisfot club. No idea how to get the costumes if the vendor is broken...
     2 people found this helpful

Claimed Club Rewards not visible at Reward Claim Vendor

Yesterday i claimed few rewards from Uplay Club rewards for The Division and I didn't get them in-game at Reward Claim Vendor, i spent Uplay points on 2 of them and got nothing. I don't know what is the issue. Please help.
     6 people found this helpful

ndyk's Avatar Junior Member
    same issue here
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►