Roshani not showing on map

I have upgraded everyone's hut but Roshani is grayed out and she is not showing up on my map. How do I start the mission to bring her back to the village?

Hey,

Did you capture the Izila fort in the South of the map ? If so, Roshani should have been put in a cage in your village. Leave the village and return to it and Roshani should have a mission for you. Complete that mission and Roshani joins the Wenja tribe and you can build the hut.

PS: Roshani is a guy

Were you ever able to work this out? I can't see Roshani on the map either. I know where the Izila fort is located but I don't see the Roshani icon to begin the quest. I'm reluctant to capture the fort without seeing the Roshani icon there first because I don't want the game to be bugged. I've completed all the Tensay missions. Are there other missions to complete before the Roshani icon appears on the map?

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Roshani's quest line begins through the clearing of Fire Screamer Fort. The location where you will get Roshani's missions is back at the Wenja camp.