Big potential but also big questions for Dev team.

Hello!

I really enjoyed the game! and it shows great potential. Running around see how much love u put in to the game but mostly killing ppl and doing missions with friends and random ppl. But is that all there is? I know there will be much more in the game when it is released like crafting and much bigger map and so on. But in the long term when all missions are done and crafting is completed and u have top gear. what will keep me in the game?

Will u be able to join a bigger team of players? like start a clan?

My mainly focus i son the PVP part. Will it just be player vs player or will there be player controlled areas or some kind of stronghold u need and want to protect vs players or NPC attacks? Because if u do it gives u some kind of reward every 24H or buffs inside the area?

If a NPC spawn gets defeated repeatedly and fast will it be tougher, more NPC or higher lvl? The more challengeing the longer the fun will stays in the game. If not why not?

These are some question i need to get answered and probably some other player are wondering the same. Especially the more PVP oriented players as myself who will leave quick if nothing keeps them put. I mean what is the danger in red town (DZ) if the real danger doesnt play?

Thx for answers and thx for a game that shows real potential in both RPG and PVP

Originally Posted by Lanser_TheDrunk Go to original post
    Hello!

I really enjoyed the game! and it shows great potential. Running around see how much love u put in to the game but mostly killing ppl and doing missions with friends and random ppl. But is that all there is? I know there will be much more in the game when it is released like crafting and much bigger map and so on. But in the long term when all missions are done and crafting is completed and u have top gear. what will keep me in the game?

My mainly focus i son the PVP part. Will it just be player vs player or will there be player controlled areas or some kind of stronghold u need and want to protect vs players or NPC attacks? Because if u do it gives u some kind of reward every 24H or buffs inside the area?

If a NPC spawn gets defeated repeatedly and fast will it be tougher, more NPC or higher lvl? The more challengeing the longer the fun will stays in the game. If not why not?

These are some question i need to get answered and probably some other player are wondering the same. Especially the more PVP oriented players as myself who will leave quick if nothing keeps them put. I mean what is the danger in red town (DZ) if the real danger doesnt play?

Thx for answers and thx for a game that shows real potential in both RPG and PVP
    WHile i can only speculate from watching the year 1 video it seems to me like for now that is all there is but they are rolling new features out in the expansion. Which i actually think is a good idea so the base is polished before you go into more advance game features.

PrincessPandora's Avatar Banned
    There is so many possibilities with this story line they could keep giving us new expansions and content for both PvP and for PvE for awhile. This game has a storyline that could possibly happen to our own world in the future. So stories of the world trying to heal itself so on and so forth could see this game in rich stories for years. Just hope that the devs do this game right and give the gamers what they desire.

Stew36o's Avatar Senior Member
    Hello!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_qUtFkdPEk

So far this video hint you on what to expect ... So far nothing as been said for clans , the 3rd dlc will have some sort of " stronghold / base management " , but we dont know much yet ... There will be higher level NPC i doubt there will be more NPC

As for pvp it was a bit lacking in the beta , they promise a " free dlc " pack update 1.2 call conflict that will change PVP in the darkzone hopping making it more interesting but we have no real details yet , i remain optimistic and hope for the best because i really hope to get more interesting PVP , the gameplay and pvp is somewhat fun but is always bound to the rogue system wich is a mess for willing squads of pvpers and i dont want to see arena pvp neither so i hope conflict will have good solutions for PVP

thx for the link the vid must have had slipt trough my fingers some how xD

The worst thing they could do is to implement some kind of arena **** in an open world game. I really hope they improve the PVP because if they dont it will lose some players who are needed to keep an open world alive and DANGEROUS!

We will see what is comming and how it changes the game. the game has great potential they can do so much great but the more things they can do the more the can screw it up to! i just hope they listen to the comunity

Stew36o's Avatar Senior Member
    thx for the link the vid must have had slipt trough my fingers some how xD

The worst thing they could do is to implement some kind of arena **** in an open world game. I really hope they improve the PVP because if they dont it will lose some players who are needed to keep an open world alive and DANGEROUS!

We will see what is comming and how it changes the game. the game has great potential they can do so much great but the more things they can do the more the can screw it up to! i just hope they listen to the comunity
    I agree and hope " conflict 1.2 " will adress those things ... but we have to wait till may to find out until then the only way to pvp will be trough the rogue system sadly we wont have to always turn rogue ourself to engage in any pvp activities like it as been for our group troughout the beta for the most part ....