🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I forgot that buying the gold edition gave me the season pass aswell. Neat.

Originally Posted by Yogiono Go to original post

Edit: @Sidweways408 - BeJesus that sig lol!
    Who do you think The Division calls when they are not enough??

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh crap. The weekend is almost over.

The last time I was awaiting a game, wad when the old republic came out.

I brought the collectors edition as well. Hopefully, this time it turns out better. :/

Amazon has not confirmed shipment. I am now officially nervous!!

Originally Posted by Yogiono Go to original post
    Being 33, played almost every console out since my Commodore 64 (except the Neo Geo, what a console), this is the most excited I have been for a game in the last 5 years, and I think in general. My G/F think's I'm sad, and despises games, but I'm counting down just wishing the days!

Pre-ordered the Gold edition, no qualms.

In fact, waited since 2013 for this game specifically, I have so much love for this game, I feel like a huge kid again waiting for Christmas!

Edit: @Sidweways408 - BeJesus that sig lol!
    Does the signature look really big on your screen?? Someone pointed out to me that it looks huge for them and its taking up majority of the screen. On my screen its not like that so i guess im trying to figure out if its something i might want to fix.

Sure is a lot of hate out there on the internet for this game but it's great to see there are folks out there who are as buzzing with anticipation as I am to play. I played both Betas and can't wait for the full version of the game.

PrincessPandora's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by SideWays408 Go to original post
    Does the signature look really big on your screen?? Someone pointed out to me that it looks huge for them and its taking up majority of the screen. On my screen its not like that so i guess im trying to figure out if its something i might want to fix.
    Yeah it is pretty big on my end too.

Originally Posted by PrincessPandora Go to original post
    Yeah it is pretty big on my end too.
    Is this better??