Tom Clancy's The Division Is Amazing!!!!

Ever since the open beta ended it left me wanting to play absolutely no other game at all it mad me sad, i also pre-orderd the gold edition of this game I love it! I've been watching the countdown on my PlayStation console getting excited every time I see the days go by it says 2d 23h 48mins on my ps4 Good Job Ubisoft!!! And also to the Tom Clancy Crew Well Done!!!

Tom Clancy's The Division Beta Is Amazing!!!

I played the beta and pre-ordered the Tom Clancy's The Division Gold Edition on my original psn account which is univa81 I absolutely loved every moment of it!!

Yep it sure is

I have not been this excited for a game in a long time. I just want to jump back into the world of the division. The immersion aspect is incredible. I cant wait to go to the darkzone and extract while looking around at any hints of someone getting ready to betray us. I absolutely love that strategy aspect of it. I feel like im playing chess sometimes.

SgtDmX's Avatar Member
    I haven't been this excited for a game, period.
    This is going to be epic!!

Warriorwhat's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SgtDmX Go to original post
    I haven't been this excited for a game, period.
    This is going to be epic!!
    Agreed, I stopped playing games many years ago, kids and online gaming ruined it for me, to each his own. I built a pc to play with more adults. However, I have xbox one, nice headset, play and charge, drinks and will add sleepless nights just for this. Good job ubi, you won me over.

Yeah i think i am going to buy the season pass. I have never before bought a season pass..

Jimmahd's Avatar Member
    I can say at the age of 39 this is one of the very few games I'm actually looking forward too!

Tihocan's Avatar Member
    I agree with OP. The wait is excruciating.

I honestly really do look forward to this game. During the wait before the beta was even an idea I was interested in the game but didn't really care. As more information came out about it I got excited, when they beta came out I played it loved it and pre-ordered it. When the open beta came out I played it and loved it more, went to the store and switched my order to the gold edition.

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    This game has some horrible side effects.

The waiting is killing me.