Stew36o's Avatar Senior Member

Survival mode "DayZ" like E32013 demo like , PVP trough whole NewYork confirmed ?

The expansion survival really remind me " the E3 demo 2013 " where the game was looking more like a survival game where you gather food and supply to survive but also can kill or help other players for survival ... they advertise been able to gather or turn rogue outside of the darkzone this time it seams ...

Here in the years one content trailers at 1:00 minute mark , they said " will you find enough " essential " supply wich mean food drink etc.. to secure weapons and high tech equipement or will you sucomb like so many to the temptation to turn rogue ... so yeah it look pretty clear to me E3 demo is back with survival Everyones i know will buy these expansion now

E3 2013

Oh geezz

Very happy to see that! I was affraid that theDevs follow the path of the pve cry baby. Can't wait for those expand and for hard PVP!

SgtDmX's Avatar Member
    This is only how you interpret the videos, Stew. By no means is all this confirmed.
    I replied to you in another thread, where you posted pretty much the same thing.

We still don't know what will happen in Survival DLC.
    I don't believe they will change the entire map into a big DZ, only pure PvP'ers would want that.
    Those who already say they are going to avoid DZ, would quit immediately. It would kill the game in a few days.

I think it's just another instance, a battleground, where team vs team fight for resources. That's it.

Originally Posted by SgtDmX Go to original post
    This is only how you interpret the videos, Stew. By no means is all this confirmed.
    I replied to you in another thread, where you posted pretty much the same thing.

We still don't know what will happen in Survival DLC.
    I don't believe they will change the entire map into a big DZ, only pure PvP'ers would want that.
    Those who already say they are going to avoid DZ, would quit immediately. It would kill the game in a few days.

I think it's just another instance, a battleground, where team vs team fight for resources. That's it.
    we are at it agains , its not a matters of interpretations , its a matters of what as been stated , please remember the words " throughout NewYork " not within a instance little portion of the map , there is no mentions of " team " in any way shape or form so youre making things up here not me , i describe things as they describe it precisely not " making up things "

As for myself and everyones i know who saw that , we see it as comming back to the original version of the game but in a " mode " sorta " either battle royal type open world things kinda like H1Z1 battle royal " or either " Dayz / H1Z1 " survival where you have to gather water , canned food etc,... to survive but also you roam around fight npc and players for loots and many might turn rogue because they dont find enough supply to survive , and its pretty much the only way to see it but hey , bring on your take on it ...

SgtDmX's Avatar Member
    They stated "Within NY", yes, but since this is a game, that could be in another instance. You can be phased out of the "normal" world, and enter a zone where only a handful of players are. That zone may or may not even be as big as the beta area.

I posted my interpretation of what I think the Survival DLC will be. From what I saw and heard in the video, I could be right, you could be right, or we could both be wrong. We still don't know exactly what all this means, but you seem to think you have all the information about this game, and are telling everyone this is confirmed information. It's not, so stop misleading people.

Bothain's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Stew36o Go to original post
    we are at it agains , its not a matters of interpretations , its a matters of what as been stated , please remember the words " throughout NewYork " not within a instance little portion of the map , there is no mentions of " team " in any way shape or form so youre making things up here not me , i describe things as they describe it precisely not " making up things "

As for myself and everyones i know who saw that , we see it as comming back to the original version of the game but in a " mode " sorta " either battle royal type open world things kinda like H1Z1 battle royal " or either " Dayz / H1Z1 " survival where you have to gather water , canned food etc,... to survive but also you roam around fight npc and players for loots and many might turn rogue because they dont find enough supply to survive , and its pretty much the only way to see it but hey , bring on your take on it ...
    You have got to be one of the biggest basement dwellers I have ever witnessed. You live and breathe whining about ganking so badly your every post is you waving a flag hoping in every instance you get your "vision" of a new game.

You are like the person in the movie The Voices, on his meds the world looks dull and real, but off his meds the world is PVP heaven with you waving your flag and gathering your masses to your cause.

You are a sad little person on a sad little hill trying to be needed and post as much as you can to try and be relevant. well you aren't, you are annoying, that's it.

If you are that clueless, let me spell it out, the person with common sense understands how that DLC or expansion will be executed. The Entire area will be separate and opt in, why? well lets have you stand up so you can think as sitting on your brain hampers understanding. The people buying the game lets say 1000 for an imaginary number verse people like you, lets use....one, are not going to surf between thousands of instances. Get it? There will be a set of instances or instance like the DZ, if not just a new area like the DZ that you will play in.

Again, you will not get your wish of hoping beyond hope to drift into someones PVE instance and kill them as much as you slovenly hope you could.

Originally Posted by Graill Go to original post
    You have got to be one of the biggest basement dwellers I have ever witnessed. You live and breathe whining about ganking so badly your every post is you waving a flag hoping in every instance you get your "vision" of a new game.

You are like the person in the movie The Voices, on his meds the world looks dull and real, but off his meds the world is PVP heaven with you waving your flag and gathering your masses to your cause.
    Instead of getting personal speak about the subject at hand

Wich is first and foremost how this game as been advertised 3 years ago at E32013 , it as been advertise as a " survival " post apocalyptic game in newyork where in the very demo gather waters , food and essentials supply and even did not help a civilian with his supply because he said running low ... in this same demo pvp was advertised big time at the end featurinf simultaneous 24 fights with 48 squads involved ...

thats said , that was the original vision who sold me this game and make me be part of the process to get this game on PC ... sign and get all my friends and social network to sign the petition to get the game on pc ...

As for the survival video its simple

Gather essential supply troughout newyork

essential supply
    A commodity which is essential for the prosecution of the war in the survival period, or for national survival in that period, and which should be discharged as soon as circumstances permit. This will comprise such things as food, refined petroleum, oils, and lubricants, and medical stores. See also cargo.

Wich in this game means : gather Food , water , medkit , troughout the city of newyork , either all the map either a huge chunk of it

Also they said secure high tech equipment and weapons = Loot base gathering for equipment

Will you resist to the temptation to turn rogue like SO MANY OTHERS = in this case they wouldnt bother saying " so many others " if they didnt expect many peoples to turn rogue neither if it wasnt meaning that the entire " survival " area would be PVP ?

Just analyse the video in context and you will be able to draw one single conclusions , as for specifics details those are to come , but its most likely to be either a " battle royal H1Z1 style pvp " or its going to be a " survival open worlds style like Dayz nether H1z1 survival ...

Plain and simple no need to make anything up

E3 2013. 2x3, Survival = DayZ, Survival being the 3rd of the dayz type, 3-- OMG Half-Life 3 Confirmed, Half-Life 3 = Illuminati, Illuminati confirmed..

^
    This thread is basicly this **** in a nut shell...
    Just stop fantasy hyping about stuff that you have no info about.. just wait until it comes out or they release the detailes of the expansion with more explination..

Originally Posted by Myrre90 Go to original post
    E3 2013. 2x3, Survival = DayZ, Survival being the 3rd of the dayz type, 3-- OMG Half-Life 3 Confirmed, Half-Life 3 = Illuminati, Illuminati confirmed..

^
    This thread is basicly this **** in a nut shell...
    Just stop fantasy hyping about stuff that you have no info about.. just wait until it comes out or they release the detailes of the expansion with more explination..
    I think i will repost this here so you might want to rewatch the video agains and agains 1 minute mark

essential supply
    A commodity which is essential for the prosecution of the war in the survival period, or for national survival in that period, and which should be discharged as soon as circumstances permit. This will comprise such things as food, refined petroleum, oils, and lubricants, and medical stores. See also cargo.

Wich in this game means : gather Food , water , medkit , troughout the city of newyork , either all the map either a huge chunk of it

Also they said secure high tech equipment and weapons = Loot base gathering for equipment

Will you resist to the temptation to turn rogue like SO MANY OTHERS = in this case they wouldnt bother saying " so many others " if they didnt expect many peoples to turn rogue neither if it wasnt meaning that the entire " survival " area would be PVP ?

Just analyse the video in context and you will be able to draw one single conclusions

most likely to be either a " battle royal H1Z1 style pvp " or its going to be a " survival open worlds style like Dayz nether H1z1 survival ...

Originally Posted by Stew36o Go to original post
    I think i will repost this here so you might want to rewatch the video agains and agains 1 minute mark

essential supply

Just analyse the video in context and you will be able to draw one single conclusions

most likely to be either a " battle royal H1Z1 style pvp " or its going to be a " survival open worlds style like Dayz nether H1z1 survival ...

Sure thing Bub, don't come crying to me if the Survival expansion isn't what you thought it was..
    I'm just saying.. don't over hype / delude yourself about stuff you have no idea or should I say a very vauge idea about..
    If it is a battle royal mode, then cool, but if it isn't well thats a little sad, but atleast wasn't I expecting it to be that either, so no need to cry about it.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►