Originally Posted by Proffesional Go to original post
    I just talked to a rep at Amazon.com and Amazon.ca and they informed me that they can not issue the physical CD out to anyone prior to March 8th, 2016.

They also said that you can not pick it up from Amazon facility, you have to either wait for delivery that day or pick it up from a local post office at an unknown time.

In other words the last people to get The Division are the people who ordered from Amazon, they will be getting their CD's early to mid day March 8th, a full 12-18 hours behind all USA/Canada customers and over 24 hours after the rest of the world.

Unbelievable.
    yes, but if you were smart and the reason you pre-ordered from amazon was to get the 20% off (like me), $20 in my pocket is worth getting to sleep in on my saturday (im off tues weds). And if you have the day off, you are still ahead of all those fools that have to wait till they get off work.

Greenmangaming was also giving 20% off and you would get the game the instant its out.

Originally Posted by SideWays408 Go to original post
    Greenmangaming was also giving 20% off and you would get the game the instant its out.
    I had to go into my forum settings and turn off Signatures display, due to yours alone. It takes up the whole page for anything you post.

P00K's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TheGantrithor Go to original post
    I had to go into my forum settings and turn off Signatures display, due to yours alone. It takes up the whole page for anything you post.
    +1

Originally Posted by TheGantrithor Go to original post
    What kind of small monitors are you guys using. Its maybe 15% of the screen on my monitor.

Would you mind taking a SS for me?? Im interested to see what it looks like for you guys.?

That's why I just bought the digital, 0001 on the 8th rolls around and presto I'm playing.