Amazon Orders will be last to arrive: Unreal and Sickening

I just talked to a rep at Amazon.com and Amazon.ca and they informed me that they can not issue the physical CD out to anyone prior to March 8th, 2016.

They also said that you can not pick it up from Amazon facility, you have to either wait for delivery that day or pick it up from a local post office at an unknown time.

In other words the last people to get The Division are the people who ordered from Amazon, they will be getting their CD's early to mid day March 8th, a full 12-18 hours behind all USA/Canada customers and over 24 hours after the rest of the world.

Unbelievable.

First world problems

And then you'll have the game in your full possesion to enjoy and love until a new game catches your interest? I fail to see the issue here.

I pre ordered my copy at a local store, but am I going to midnight release? The answer is no because last time I went to an midnight release at that store and dude tried jack me as I was leaving the parking lot. But what I will do is sleep in the next day wake up when i'm ready, eat some food read the news then head to the store bing bang boom game in hand.

Zoream's Avatar Senior Member
    It's anyone reliant on the mail.

It isn't just an Amazon issue.

I pre ordered my copy at a local store, but am I going to midnight release? The answer is no because last time I went to an midnight release at that store and dude tried jack me as I was leaving the parking lot. But what I will do is sleep in the next day wake up when i'm ready, eat some food read the news then head to the store bing bang boom game in han
    That is still better than waiting for the mail truck which can arrive at any point, including late in the day. We have 0 control.

How dumb do you have to be to order from Amazon or any mail vendor for a preorder? That is such a stupid idea obviously you will get it last, why do people do it boggles my mind.

I ordered it because i had a giftcard and amazon.ca does not have a digital version, so i was forced to order it from amazon but to get it last is unsatisfying and i cant believe others arent mad? Didnt like 25% of all orders come from online retailers like amazon?

Originally Posted by Proffesional Go to original post
    I just talked to a rep at Amazon.com and Amazon.ca and they informed me that they can not issue the physical CD out to anyone prior to March 8th, 2016.

They also said that you can not pick it up from Amazon facility, you have to either wait for delivery that day or pick it up from a local post office at an unknown time.

In other words the last people to get The Division are the people who ordered from Amazon, they will be getting their CD's early to mid day March 8th, a full 12-18 hours behind all USA/Canada customers and over 24 hours after the rest of the world.

Unbelievable.
    This dude professional is the same dude who was saying ubi was ******ed for allowing rogues to extract. You are a troll bro. Do everyone a favor and stop posting.

That is still better than waiting for the mail truck which can arrive at any point, including late in the day. We have 0 control.

How dumb do you have to be to order from Amazon or any mail vendor for a preorder? That is such a stupid idea obviously you will get it last, why do people do it boggles my mind.

I ordered it because i had a giftcard and amazon.ca does not have a digital version, so i was forced to order it from amazon but to get it last is unsatisfying and i cant believe others arent mad? Didnt like 25% of all orders come from online retailers like amazon?
    Then you are sad indeed? Wow who knew that getting a game "last" on the day its released was such a huge problem, and I thought the fact that our election year is going to be a clown show was bad, obviously my priorities aren't straight.

Stew36o's Avatar Senior Member

Unbelievable.
    Digital download = Day one = launch hours at the seconds the game goes live

Munktor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Zoream Go to original post
    It's anyone reliant on the mail.

It isn't just an Amazon issue.
    Honestly, your posts are the most succinct but most logical in every thread I see you post in.

No homo =)

This thread gave me cancer.....
    Are you seriously complaining about this...