Far Cry Primal - Co-op/Multiplayer

I would love the ability to play with all of my friends on this amazing game. I have no clue if this can be done through fan made mods or if it is dependent on the creators but please somehow this needs to happen.
     1 people found this helpful

Agreed, it was the 1st thing I was thinking after 10 minutes of play. This would be an AWESOME co-op.

If they adds co-op and map editor would be a perfect game.

If only Far Cry could release a game dedicated to multiplayer with all the map editing and different match modes. Maybe it's too good to be true.

If only Far Cry could release a game dedicated to multiplayer with all the map editing and different match modes. Maybe it's too good to be true.

PLS ADD A CO-OP!!!!!! its would PERFECT. maybe not coop. but play with someone

Multiplayer with coop....

Sure would make the game perfect with a multiplayer with some kind of coop, so you can make a team with your friends but still play with other people around the world.
    Behaps even with bigger/more maps to chouse from....
    Hope you are reading this and we will se a multiplayer addon for Far Cry Primal in the comming year.....

Regards here from Denmark and keep up the good work....

Co-op / multiplayer addition to fc primal

Oi! Does ANYONE read these posts? There's not a single reply to ANY of these remarks. OK, I'll make it easy for you.

Just reply with the corresponding letter to the answer closest to the truth:

A. "Hey guys, great Idea, but doing that would take too long and we can't see any way of making money from it".
    B. "Hi guys. At this time, Ubisoft is working on a mission pack which will allow co-op and multiplayer"
    C. "Yo! Relay my man, it's in da bag. My boys are doin it!"
    D. "Hello. At this time, it seams unlikely that a co-op or multiplayer inclusion will be release. We apologise for not answering your posts earlier"
    E. "Hey, look at this nOob. He actually thinks we read this crap! lolololololol"
    F. "None of the above. The real answer is..."

NOTE: IF I missed a reply from Ubi in here, my apologies. At the time of posting, I couldn't find any - hence my rather terse tone.

Thanks go out to the Dev's for making such a remarkably enjoyable game.
    Thanks to for Ubisoft in it's participation in providing such a great product!