Originally Posted by pwnshawp Go to original post
    Yeah I pre-ordered on the Xbox One a couple days ago, and it immediately downloaded around 32GB. I thought maybe it was just downloading the old beta client. Will have to see if there is an updated available today. I'll have to look for the final installed size to see what it is supposed to be.
    Just checked mine 32.2 GB which is what it's been.

Does the game unlock on Uplay/Steam at the same time as the servers going online, or will we still have to wait until 00:01 on the 8th?

Thanks Natchai, i feel a bit more sane now with this information.

imSmithy's Avatar Member
    Oh sweet , 1 pm on the 7th in the UK very nice , no need to sit up till idiotic time in the middle of the night .

So what about game times? Our team consists of MT North America, GMT England and CET Sweden. Now that we know servers please give us a game time!!! Thanks Again!!!!!

Why not just give it to us this weekend instead for those who ordered digital copies ,now that would be awesome .

imSmithy's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DrOatman Go to original post
    Why can't companies just come out and be crystal clear on this stuff when they make an announcement like this?
    I don't know how much more clear he could be... the server goes live at one minute past midnight Aus time on the 8th , surely you can google a time converter?

When can I start playing the game if I’ve purchased a digital copy?
    o Xbox One - The game will be available March 8 at 00.01am local time in each country timezone (00:01 EST time for the USA and Canada)
    o PlayStation 4 - The game will be available March 8 at 00.01am local time in each country timezone (00:01 EST time for the USA and Canada) - except Japan where it will be available on March 10 at 00.001 AM
    o PC – The game will be available from March 8 at 6:01am CET (00.01am EST) for both Steam, Uplay

Originally Posted by imSmithy Go to original post
    I don't know how much more clear he could be... the server goes live at one minute past midnight Aus time on the 8th , surely you can google a time converter?
    I think the question some people have now is: Will the game unlock on Uplay/Steam when the servers go live or at 00:01 in the players timezone.

Originally Posted by imSmithy Go to original post
    Because Servers Live doesn't instantly mean you can play the game.... Xbox could still have the game locked down in your region till it's actual release date. hoping that isn't the case, but then it means hard copy people are getting **** on.