EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager

The Last Maharaja - Add On Content for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Available Now

The Last Maharaja DLC - All Platforms

The Last Maharaja DLC for Assassin's Creed Syndicate is available starting today (March 1st). The add on content will become available to players over the course of the day on PS4, Xbox One, Uplay PC and Steam. Gold Edition and Season Pass owners may have access to the DLC before other players.

Join Duleep Singh in his fight to reclaim his birthright as The Maharaja. In his quest to take back his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with The Queen. Discover ten brand new missions set within London.
    The download size of the DLC will vary slightly by platform.

PS4, Uplay PC and Steam all weigh in at 4.45 GB approx.
    Xbox One weighs in at 4.6 GB approx.

Note: The DLC missions can be accessed directly from the in game map after completing Sequence 3 of the main quest. An "S" icon will appear in the Westminster District to indicate the location of the first DLC mission.

Thanks

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Well I've managed to download the mission pack without any issue (and uninstall and reinstall just to be sure), but I'm unable to locate the "S" icon you referred too, so I'm unable to start the missions. I've even tried turning my Xbox One on and off again (in true technical fashion) but have had no luck.

As a gold edition buyer, I've tried getting the mission pack from the in-game e-store (where it's listed as free), only to have the XBOX store try to charge me $6.99 for the pack (the rest of the content was always free). Temporary bug?

Yes, Season Pass does show as purchased on the list.

Originally Posted by Abeonis Go to original post
    Well I've managed to download the mission pack without any issue (and uninstall and reinstall just to be sure), but I'm unable to locate the "S" icon you referred too, so I'm unable to start the missions. I've even tried turning my Xbox One on and off again (in true technical fashion) but have had no luck.
    Have you completed Sequence 3 and removed the fog from the Westminster District?

ninja4hire10's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by PrinceZoltan Go to original post
    As a gold edition buyer, I've tried getting the mission pack from the in-game e-store (where it's listed as free), only to have the XBOX store try to charge me $6.99 for the pack (the rest of the content was always free). Temporary bug?

Yes, Season Pass does show as purchased on the list.
    Same here. What gives? I'm assuming it's a bug on Microsoft's side, but c'mon, I PAID for this. I wanna play.

Originally Posted by ninja4hire10 Go to original post
    Same here. What gives? I'm assuming it's a bug on Microsoft's side, but c'mon, I PAID for this. I wanna play.
    Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team is currently investigating the issue.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    Have you completed Sequence 3 and removed the fog from the Westminster District?
    I have indeed. I've done everything in-game short of collecting all those damn helix glitches. (I'd have a lovely screenshot to show you if the Xbox didn't take so long to upload new screenshots to the cloud.)

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Downloading now

Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post

I'm also unable to start it. I don't even know have to download it and I have the season pass. I removed the fog from westminster district but have do you even download it. (Xbox One btw)