Originally Posted by UbiVertigo Go to original post
    Hi Mart2912,

Be on the lookout for a PM from me.
    I have the same problem. My code won't activate because it's already in use.. by ME! I have 93 hours of play and screenshots I can provide as proof if required.

Help please.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please take a look here for troubleshooting. If you continue to experience issues, you'll need to get in touch with our Support Team directly so they can look into your account details.

Thanks

Activation/CD key ???

I am having a problem with mine also, I have typed in the cd key during installation, then had to wait to actually sign up and log in to my uplay account because of Ubisoft technical problems, finally got through all that right to the crunch downloading a bloody app on my phone for another activation code before I could access whatever system I need to be on, for it to then tell me my activation code isn't valid ??? jesus Christ its a nightmare this, its only a bloody game lol I'm sick of it aready and I haven't even had a go of it yet

anyone know how I can re-enter the cd key or something to try it again or???

Thanks

Same problem

Hi, I am having the same problem. Purchased the game on steam in 2011 and recently bought the DLC and installed it on my new laptop. Am being told the key is already in use, obviously extremely frustrating much like everyone else and just looking to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.

Only other issue I can think of is that the game seems to be looking for an account using ethan.mandelup@tufts.edu which is an old defunct e-mail that does not exist anymore despite this being my current and only UPlay account.

Same here

Same here.

I tried to install again via Steam (game was running on another machine earlier) entered the serial and it let me proceed to the uplay login. If i logged in it said that the activation key is already used.

I either need help to get the game running on my uplay account or I need help reactivating an old upay account, propably with an email-address that no longer exists.

Please help.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by sunflare_ Go to original post
    Same here.

I tried to install again via Steam (game was running on another machine earlier) entered the serial and it let me proceed to the uplay login. If i logged in it said that the activation key is already used.

I either need help to get the game running on my uplay account or I need help reactivating an old upay account, propably with an email-address that no longer exists.

Please help.
    Hi sunflare_, welcome to the forums! In your situation I recommend contacting our Support team, they have the tools and account access to help with issues like this, especially if you no longer have access to the email associated with the account. You can reach out to Support in several ways:

If you cannot log on to your account:

You can try calling one of our Support centers, use the listing closest to your own region:
    https://support.ubi.com/contact

OR

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

If you CAN log on to your account you can opt to:

Submit a Support Ticket:
    https://support.ubi.com

The activation key is already being used by another user

I have the same issue as previous comments. Could use some help, have a ticket ongoing..

same issue

i as well have this issue

Same Problem Activation Code

I have owned the game since 2012 and I get the same message now. Only thing I know that changed in I bought anther computer.