BB_Graubart's Avatar Community Developer

Your feedback to version update 1.4 // Tundra DLC

Hey Annoholics!

The new update is finally here. You can find all the details in the latest version update.

Let's gather feedback together!

• How do you like the Tundra DLC?
    • What do you think of the layout changes of screens like coorporation progression screen?
    • Have you noticed anything special or do you open questions about this update?

Regards,
    Your Anno 2205 team

four words : economy killed by juice

and here i was getting excited ... please fix this or stop this, cause i won't be able to play with all my zones in the negative ... more info on my post

SVK_Jacob's Avatar Member
    boring game .. nothing new .. I don't see the point of this game .. only construct still the same things .. deeper meaning? none .. the last episode (anno) that I bought.

a little Something

So, it's here !!! finally ! what's news ? a lot but...

Why didi you keep the same model (with green color this time..) than the regular building ??? (the microbiotic, nexus, nanotech, parkas, community, fossile power plant...) Why ??? was this difficult to simply modelisate them ? it's sad, because i can't really say something possitive like: Oh, Tundra's great ! the dev did a good work !! but no.

Few other "bad" things;
    Did you really use the same "voice" for the artic dlc and tundra ? one of my worker just said: it's a pleasure to work on artic ??! (i did not know that the tundra climat was on artic ... seriously). Plus, Where can we have a brand new level of population on temperate sector ? i know that you're somewhat busy whith orbit but this dlc has just too many things who can't be accepted and it's just some little things (adding models, recalibrate mondial trade, change some sentence, more interactions and trading between the differents zones, another level on temperate sector cause the booster are great (really) but it's really not enough..)

So, to conclude, a great start, some good ideas but that wasn't what we expecting... and it's pose a lot of future question:

- if its not now, when can we have more complicated chains using tundra, artic and lunar sector ?
    - What dlc will be adding new population level on temperate (at least) Mars maybe ?
    - it be really cool to have reworked storage and transport (more or less like 2070)
    - the difficulty, Tundra add a new sector but it leaking on interrest but we can debate on the real utility of this sector (aside from the fact that can boost the entire temperate sector (lunar aside) and boost the corporation (level 156 before tundra ---> 179 after).

So keep working, you're not arrive but it's not so bad !!!
    P.S: i'm really sorry for the language poverty (French quality)
    If you want more and justified, ask me in french ^^

2 Hours into it. Just love it. Its one of the most awesome regions ever made. It is a pleasure to roam around and build new colonies out there. Warm colors, lots of new assets, lakes, icebergs, snowy capped mountains, new fauna, new flora, rocks that block your way, swamps that halt your progress, even a smoking volcano! I hope to see it erupting at some point and throw away some lava in a nearby lake. Wouldn't want my entire colony razed from the face of the earth within minutes. Cliffs, mo more! Except for the one near main warehouse.

Wish the new mining site (building) were using a different model, Same goes for 2-3 other buildings. And I wish there were at least 2-3 new buildings for extracting raw materials from the mountain depths or from the water. At least the natural gas pumps looks awesome. I just love them. I love the natural gas stations too. The new farms looks great, same for the new factories. Houses are also very cute.
    Finally a way to boost the production... quite a lot... no more the urge to get new fishing sites for example. The only downside is that the new module is a bit large and you will have a little work to do trying to fit it in your current layout. Also very interesting the mix of resources.

The new colony seems to develop quite slow and natural. Rushing is a bit out of the question here. The sector project, the swamps, the quests also play a huge role here. Still... I hope some sector projects should be unlocked much later. Perhaps some of them should be even secret. :P

It would be nice if you could increase the distance even further. Extreme mode. At least for some awesome pictures.

not bad this new tundra but what's going on as since this new update it lags and freezes up badly and I know its not my computer its uplays end plz get it soughted as peein me off big time. p.s this games got a lot to do to make it better then anno 2070 for gaming satisfaction.

Same boring game dynamics on a new map.... ANNO 2205 is the worst Anno in history of ANNO games. No DLC will save this game.

Originally Posted by Kithori Go to original post
    So, it's here !!! finally ! what's news ? a lot but...

Why didi you keep the same model (with green color this time..) than the regular building ??? (the microbiotic, nexus, nanotech, parkas, community, fossile power plant...) Why ??? was this difficult to simply modelisate them ? it's sad, because i can't really say something possitive like: Oh, Tundra's great ! the dev did a good work !! but no.

Few other "bad" things;
    Did you really use the same "voice" for the artic dlc and tundra ? one of my worker just said: it's a pleasure to work on artic ??! (i did not know that the tundra climat was on artic ... seriously).
    If you read the details of the new update here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1396813, showed in first post, it said

New Sector: "Vanha Plains" is a new large sector under the control of the Arctic Custodians.

Originally Posted by rinaldop Go to original post
    If you read the details of the new update here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1396813, showed in first post, it said

New Sector: "Vanha Plains" is a new large sector under the control of the Arctic Custodians.
    Yes but, even if it's under custodians control, don't you think it's a reason to say that The tundra sector is in fact the artic ?
    go say to a scottish, hey, you live on England ? i'm pretty sure that you will not be welcome ^^

joke aside, i know that the tundra region is not so far away from artic but it's not a reason to forgot some little details ^^ even if it's useless. (don't misunderstood me, i really this game, if not, i wouldn't have a little more than 150 hours on this game

Originally Posted by Kithori Go to original post
    Yes but, even if it's under custodians control, don't you think it's a reason to say that The tundra sector is in fact the artic ?
    go say to a scottish, hey, you live on England ? i'm pretty sure that you will not be welcome ^^
    Well, they are both British