Progress halting bug/quest disappearance (spoilers)

On the progress meter in the cave I'm currently at 11/13 with missions 4 & 6 left uncompleted. There are no main missions that appear on my map. I know that for one of them I have to do the village missions first, however, the other one (killing Ull), no longer appears. I had started it earlier & made it up to the point where you have to light the Udam bonfire, however i had already lit the bonfire before i did the mission, so it wouldn't let me do it & i could not progress the mission. I then fast traveled to a different location, hoping that when i fast traveled back the bonfire would be lightable, but it just canceled the mission & it never appeared on my map again. I'm really annoyed because i was going for the platinum trophy & now i can't get it

Hey,

How did you light the bonfire before starting the Udam Homeland mission ?
    The only way to get to that part of the map is through a poison cave. The only way to get past that cave is to use Poison Antidote, which you receive after completing Into Udam Land main mission (where you get the Rare Yellow Leaf, then are captured by Ull and have to escape). After you complete this mission, the Udam Homeland mission becomes available.

Originally Posted by cskiller86 Go to original post
    Hey,

How did you light the bonfire before starting the Udam Homeland mission ?
    The only way to get to that part of the map is through a poison cave. The only way to get past that cave is to use Poison Antidote, which you receive after completing Into Udam Land main mission (where you get the Rare Yellow Leaf, then are captured by Ull and have to escape). After you complete this mission, the Udam Homeland mission becomes available.
    I had the antidote already & i think i may have had another mission active (but didn't notice because nothing was in the upper left corner of the screen) so it didn't trigger the Udam Homeland mission when i went through the marker for the mission the first time. It was the last bonfire that I needed & I didn't expect it to be connected to a quest, so i went & claimed it no problem.

My plan as of right now is to just get all the other trophies I need (just need to finish getting all skills/80 collectibles) & then run through the game real fast on easy to get the trophy for killing Ull

Originally Posted by ledzep7769 Go to original post
    I had the antidote already & i think i may have had another mission active (but didn't notice because nothing was in the upper left corner of the screen) so it didn't trigger the Udam Homeland mission when i went through the marker for the mission the first time. It was the last bonfire that I needed & I didn't expect it to be connected to a quest, so i went & claimed it no problem.

My plan as of right now is to just get all the other trophies I need (just need to finish getting all skills/80 collectibles) & then run through the game real fast on easy to get the trophy for killing Ull

same problem

Into udam land bugs

After making it past the deadly gasses with the antidote, I come to the first bonfire. I defeat all the enemies (which I know I have defeated them all since it goes into slow motion kill on the final guy). I can light up the bonfire, but nothing happens. It lights just fine, but the game keeps telling me to light the bonfire. I cannot finish the game due to this bug and am very disappointed. I have already finished all other quests and this is my last one to do, but I'm stuck. Help!

Found The Solution

I had the same problem too until I looked up a video that shows where the next part of the mission takes place at (Ull's Cave). Since you already lit the bonfire, you already did what needed to be done, the game just didn't register it and made it seem like you couldn't progress any further (probably due to developer errors). All you have to do is just haul on over to Ull's Cave and your problems will all be gone. Here's a link that'll show you the location of the cave on the map:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snObA_facas

Hope this helps!

thnx bro

thnx bro the video really helped

HWS_Wolf's Avatar Junior Member
    Just go here if you already lit the bonfire this is Ull's cave!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...24/unknown.png