Any ETA on downtime?

Smoke screen !

Smoke screen fix ?????????????

Originally Posted by IxSparky Go to original post
    still no fix for the stuttering of the right stick on consoles? Ubisoft this needs to take higher priority!
    I love your game but this stutter sometimes throws your aim off entirely.
    Agree. How can controls - the most fundamental part of the game - still be broken.

Also the sensitivity settings not being saved is still a problem. This was supposed to be fixed in one of the first patches but it wasn't.

An Anticheat software that works

I believe that, all of us from the community, are grateful for the most recent update, which shows ubisoft's efforts in fixing the errors inside the game. But, what we really expect is a game without cheaters. We expect a better anticheat tool, because fairfight isn't being effective. And that is what you guys from Ubisoft should aim for at this point. Also, it would be interesting to release the fairfight ban list, it would be a great kickstart. As long as you keep treating this issue as a "less important" subject, players won't be attracted to this game. Thanks.

No smg-11 nerf or shotty nerfs?!?!? wtf ubi

ye report button

MolonLabe0928's Avatar Member
    Really great to see the spawns fixed, because that was a major issue. However, still sad to see no new updates on:

1. Dedicated / more stable servers for multiplayer and/or more data centers. A person with 200 connection should not be in the same lobby as me (when I average around 60-70).
    2. Further news on weapon balancing. Pistols and the SAS PDW side-arm are all far too effective at range and CQC, same with shotguns.
    3. Hitbox tweaks. It's still far, far too easy to use panic spray and pray shots at a target and get headshots from recoil, resulting in a lot of insta-deaths when the attacking player was firing first.
    4. I see a mention of lighting bugs, but what about the fact that the only truly balanced maps are maps set at night? The sun is NOT that bright, and the way it works now overly favors the attackers.

Udonitron's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SPX_Gecko2k3 Go to original post
    Apreciate changes. But still heavy issues

-People leaving ranked games before starting or after the game
    -Cheaters
    -Balance of weapons (uzi is the best long range weapon ???)
    Agreed.
    So many times I have been stuck in a ranked match with 3 of us vs 5, how can that work with Ranked??
    What about weapon drop off's and balancing overly accurate and powerful SMGs?
    A report button, cool but that will be highly abused and could result in many honest legit players being banned.
    Does the report button capture the entire round of play for it to be analyzed or?
    Give us details how it will work exactly.

Originally Posted by UbiEpi Go to original post
    Patch 2.2’s main goal is to ensure a solid competitive experience before the start of the Rainbow Six Pro League. Its content is focused on elements such as cheating, exploits and spawn killing counter-measures as well as minor tweaks and bug fixes.
    Very disappointing to see that the majority of fixes and patches are just of miscellaneous nature.
    Even the spawn locations are that to me, because the amount of people (abusing) that is in no way relative to the nature of the problem. At least not on xbox.
    I was sceptical to see developers still actively "fix" things on this game and work on improving it's game play (which, don't get me wrong, is very nice to see), but general connectivity matters would be (at least for me) a much higher priority then that one time i ever had a Thermite's charge bug out.

Not to mention, that last week i played on your "dedi servers" during esl matches, i was hunting pure ghosts. I don't think i had one shot register correctly.
    Ok, so obviously exaggerating, but that was the general feeling i had at the end of the matches. And it shouldn't be.

Know where the priorities are, but looking back on that post. Very disappointing, and discouraging for me to boot it up again.
    Shame.

MolonLabe0928's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by B33th0v3n Go to original post
    Very disappointing to see that the majority of fixes and patches are just of miscellaneous nature.
    Even the spawn locations are that to me, because the amount of people (abusing) that is in no way relative to the nature of the problem. At least not on on xbox.
    I was sceptical to see developers still actively "fix" things on this game and work on improving it's game play (which, don't get me wrong, is very nice to see), but general connectivity matters would be (at least for me) a much higher priority then that one time i ever had a Thermite's charge bug out.

Not to mention, that last week i played on your "dedi servers" during esl matches, i was hunting pure ghosts. I don't think i had one shot register correctly.
    Ok, so obviously exaggerating, but that was the general feeling i had at the end of the match. And it shouldn't be.

Know where the priorities are, but looking back on that post. Very disappointing, and discouraging for me to boot it up again.
    Shame.
    Pretty much this. Occasional bugs and glitches that are a small percentage of the experience should always come after core balancing and server upgrades that actually make the game fun, fair, and playable.