🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    I absolutely love this idea. The BTTF is one of my favorite themes and I used to know it on piano. Batman is awesome too, especially the condensed theme from The Animated Series. Jurassic Park is one of my favorite soundtracks too, so I am really excited about this pack. Can't wait to see what the notetrackers have come up with.

+1 cool if movie themes, hope they're in E

RS is the world's coolest game

AC also kicks butt...hey how about a crossover RS minigame w/Ezio on the frets to play notes? lol

flynlion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    The 5-pack will be available for $9.99, as we still had to license the work, but we did not license the master recordings. These songs will not be available as singles; Rocksmith Goes to the Movies is only available as a 5-pack.
    That's too bad. I'm sure that I'll like at least one or two of these, but all of them? Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised on Tuesday....

Stang616's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Dizzyg12 Go to original post
    Oh. What's the Instramental theme to BTTF?

I interpreted Dans confirmation as it could be any of the songs from the soundtrack but just not an original master track. They did get licensing but just not for the master track.
    The main theme, in other words that one that plays at the beginning and ending credits.

Dan's post clearly stated we were getting the themes or medleys from these movies and since Back to the Future was the only movie on the list that more than just purely instrumental music, it made sense that we are getting the theme.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    I interpreted Dans confirmation as it could be any of the songs from the soundtrack but just not an original master track. They did get licensing but just not for the master track.
    No, this is the movie score, not songs featured in the movie's soundtrack. Sorry for the confusion.

What's the Instramental theme to BTTF?
    DAH, dah, DAAAAAAH...dah dah DAH dah dah DAH, dah dah DAH, dah dah dah DAH, DAH, DAH-DAH-DAH!

Only better. I think you will recognize it.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    No, this is the movie score, not songs featured in the movie's soundtrack. Sorry for the confusion.

What's the Instramental theme to BTTF?
    DAH, dah, DAAAAAAH...dah dah DAH dah dah DAH, dah dah DAH, dah dah dah DAH, DAH, DAH-DAH-DAH!

Only better. I think you will recognize it.

This is a great idea but I have feeling licensing got in the way of things. I hope this pack is successful so they can make another pack. I would like to see in the future.

The Ghostbusters
    The godfather
    Star wars
    The good the bad and the ugly
    Rocky
    Indiana Jones
    James bond
    Chariots of fire
    Jaws
    Mission impossible

Originally Posted by Gerkeeey Go to original post
    This is a great idea but I have feeling licensing got in the way of things. I hope this pack is successful so they can make another pack. I would like to see in the future.

The good the bad and the ugly
    Anything by Morricone is good but my favorite is "A Few Dollars More". Are you familiar w the "disco" version?

Originally Posted by flynlion Go to original post
    What, you actually thought Hollywood had an original idea?
    The flux capacitor, also called magnetic flux gate, is actually a really cool gadget. It's one reason why navigating an aircraft is so much more accurate nowadays than it was in Lindbergh's time.
    Are you sure it comes from that particular device... flux is a rather generic term describing the rate of flow through a rectangle...

Originally Posted by Hermitian Go to original post
    Are you sure it comes from that particular device... flux is a rather generic term describing the rate of flow through a rectangle...
    Heh, no I'm not sure. There's probably a dozen or more devices with the name "flux capacitor", I'm just more familiar with this one because I'm a pilot. This might be a fun game - how many different kinds of flux capacitors can you name before the bell rings? LoL