I'm having the snowblood bug where it's dead and I can't tame him. I also have the bug where my xp bar disappears. Maybe it's because I digitally bought it on my ps4? I have no idea,but I'm ready for a patch to come out so I can actually enjoy the game instead of constantly being disappointed.

Snowblood wolf "tamed" but not tamed

I have the problem that I completed the tame animation, my current beast ran away as always when new beast is tamed, the quest finished, but then the snowblood wolf began attacking me. I checked the tame list and there was no snowblood wolf. I recalled my current beast and tried to do the tame again, but now the snowblood wolf had infinite hp. Then I tried to go away and return (fast travel "trick...") but since the quest was over the wolf had disappeared... So basically no snowblood wolf for me... This bug is so common that I wonder if the mission was ever even played in the development stage. I would understand if there were some bugs in some minor sidequests, but since it is like THE MAJOR ASPECT of this game that you tame and command beasts this should not be a problem.

Fix

here is a Link to fixing the glitch

http://youtu.be/uYJ0yBJLBs0
    You'r welcome

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    Hi Swepayne,

thanks for sharing this video with us!
    We'll have a look into it

JollyCharly

Originally Posted by SparkboyPSU Go to original post
    When i engage the 3rd wolf his health bar never appears and i cannot do any damage to him.. i attacked him for 15 mins to never have anything happen??

What am I doing wrong... Thank you
    I have had the same thing. I fast travel away and come back. But no healthbar comes up. Ive been attempting this for an hour.

So annoying

Originally Posted by H4mster-X Go to original post
    I found a workaround that works (had the exact same "no health bar" bug):

Shoot the invincible wolf with a berserk dark. He will immediately "die" and you will be able to tame him.

I just did that and got the wolf and the trophy.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks man, that worked...mostly. Hit him with berserk dart, started to tame him, then 8 other wolves ran up and killed me in the middle of it. It reloaded, then immediately said mission accomplished and popped the trophy for taming the blood wolf. Only problem is, it still tells me to hunt the last blood wolf in the upper left of the screen. It's going to be SOOOO annoying playing with that up there, fix your game Ubisoft!

Update: I finished the Bloodtusk Mammoth Hunt shortly after and it seems to have fixed everything. It no longer tells me to kill the last Bloodwolf and it looked like it officially completed all the things I had done inbetween the two hunts 'cause It rattled through like 8 mission completes.

Originally Posted by H4mster-X Go to original post
    I found a workaround that works (had the exact same "no health bar" bug):

Shoot the invincible wolf with a berserk dark. He will immediately "die" and you will be able to tame him.

I just did that and got the wolf and the trophy.

Hope this helps.

This works!! Thanks. I had to throw a few berserk shards at him before he died but it lets you tame him and finishes the quest.!!
    Yay!

Dead wolf = no more primal

Originally Posted by ihatevnecks Go to original post
    Same issue for me, but the workaround doesn't work because the wolf is already considered death.

I tried this fight twice, before an autosave screwed me after the second time. On both occasions the last wolf has died in his den area off-screen. The first time I came into the den and saw him run towards the area where the traps were. I ran to follow, and as I was setting a trap I noticed his icon was no longer moving. When I went over to him, he was lying dead next to a rock; no armed traps and my own pet hadn't gone after him. The wolf had no health bar, just the skin option, and I can't skin because my pack's already full.

After force-closing the game (PS4) and reloading, I went back to the den and he was already dead in the main area, where the little pond is. I've tried hitting him, berserk darting him, teleporting, sleeping, etc - nothing works. He's considered dead in the game but the quest is still active, and at this point the game's autosaved here so I can't try it any more.

Something seems to be killing the wolf off-screen, which bugs out the quest.
    It bugs out the rest of the entire game!! Has nobody found a resolve to the dead wolf issue? You literally cannot paly anymore until its resolved. At this point I just wish I had the unkillable wolf issue, now that we know all it takes is a bzerk dart. Please post anything that will help us UBI!

Originally Posted by roastbeefjowels Go to original post
    It bugs out the rest of the entire game!! Has nobody found a resolve to the dead wolf issue? You literally cannot paly anymore until its resolved. At this point I just wish I had the unkillable wolf issue, now that we know all it takes is a bzerk dart. Please post anything that will help us UBI!
    Ditto. The video link is mildly interesting but useless once the last blood wolf is dead, untamable, and uncompletable. Even if you move onto the mammoth quest, won't that just complete the other hunts and make the wolf yet another untamable animal (and therefore complete fail in the game)? I had the same issue happen on the sabertooth after it fell off a ledge - it became untamable then it just died (not healed), autocompleted the quest as I stood over the body, and now I cannot redo it.

Any options know or fix coming soon? PS4.

:S

Originally Posted by hoppy_da_gnome Go to original post
    Ditto. The video link is mildly interesting but useless once the last blood wolf is dead, untamable, and uncompletable. Even if you move onto the mammoth quest, won't that just complete the other hunts and make the wolf yet another untamable animal (and therefore complete fail in the game)? I had the same issue happen on the sabertooth after it fell off a ledge - it became untamable then it just died (not healed), autocompleted the quest as I stood over the body, and now I cannot redo it.

Any options know or fix coming soon? PS4.
    Originally Posted by Ubi-JollyCharly Go to original post
    Hi Swepayne,

thanks for sharing this video with us!
    We'll have a look into it

JollyCharly
    OK but, if the wolf is dead (how?!?!) and is only skinnable the '' glitch for resolve the glitch '' (unbelievable dear UBI) solution doesn't work.