Berserk Shards

Originally Posted by H4mster-X Go to original post
    I found a workaround that works (had the exact same "no health bar" bug):

Shoot the invincible wolf with a berserk dark. He will immediately "die" and you will be able to tame him.

I just did that and got the wolf and the trophy.

Hope this helps.
    It does work, luckily. Especially helps if you have Bloodfang because he can distract him so you get a good throw in. One berserk shard should put him down to tame.

Shoot the invincible wolf with a berserk dark. He will immediately "die" and you will be able to tame him.

Hope this helps.
    Perfect! Worked for me on XB1. Thanks Hamster!!

Originally Posted by VirtualTeo2H Go to original post
    OK but, if the wolf is dead (how?!?!) and is only skinnable the '' glitch for resolve the glitch '' (unbelievable dear UBI) solution doesn't work.
    I have the same problem, I killed the last wolf and can't do anything but skin him. mission won't finish and no abandon mission is available to cancel it and try again. Looks like I'm screwed.

I killed the wolf.

I also killed the wolf, but it appears that the mission was completed and it became my pet, but the missions grid appears as if it was not completed.

Hope this helps.
    3 things:

1 Thank you man

2 I was having the same problen on PC (I know this is console support but just so you know it happens on PC also)

3 Ubi, I don't mean to be disrespectful or berate the devs but it did make me kind of angry buying a product with flaws even though they were minor ones. Please patch this.

Snowbloody Battle 4-Eva!

I had this same bug. I tried at least 3 times to beat the white wolf trying a different strategy each time. I hunted him with my sabertooth and while they were engaged claw-to-claw takedown I stabbed the white wolf with my spear and beat him with my club (both fully upgraded) relentlessly, but he wouldn't go down. That tussle always ended with the white wolf wearing him down and my sabertooth running out of life. The fourth time I tried weakening the pack, by waiting for them to cluster to attack me, then lobbing a bee bomb at them, finally spearing whichever wolves the sabertooth didn't get. The white wolf will regenerate his health if you don't get to him quickly and tame him. If he regenerates, you'll have to do it all over

thank you mate that actually worked for me

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234