Far Cry Primal PlayStation 4

Far Cry Primal for my PlayStation 4 the CD will not play it says that it is dirty and it is brand-new I've researched online and a lot of other people are having the same issues with Call of Duty and Far Cry. Is there a recall for the CD that I somehow missed?

Through this My Zaxby’s Visit, the company wants your genuine feedback to know your needs and provide you better service and foods.

My zaxbys survey Myzaxbysvisit

Issues Playing a Saved Game

I've had Far Cry Primal (PS4 Disc) for a few years now. I decided to play again last night. I popped the disc in and there was an update. Once the update was finished I expected to play where I left off last (32% completed) but to my surprise there was no option to play my old game just to start a new one...then I noticed that in the PS4 library it do3s state its 32% completed even shows all my trophies and next to it there is an option to buy for $29.99...is this an option to buy my saved game or simply a download game?

Originally Posted by GeekstrGal Go to original post
    I've had Far Cry Primal (PS4 Disc) for a few years now. I decided to play again last night. I popped the disc in and there was an update. Once the update was finished I expected to play where I left off last (32% completed) but to my TelltheBell Survey surprise there was no option to play my old game just to start a new one...then I noticed that in the PS4 library it do3s state its 32% completed even shows all my trophies and next to it there is an option to buy for $29.99...is this an option to buy my saved game or simply a download game?
    Nice compilation here! Thnx for sharing.

I got really good information from this content.thanks for sharing.