🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #11
    Can get the standard copy from JB for $69, seems ok to me, pretty standard price from them and much lower than the competition (EB, Harvey Norman, etc.). Haven't looked at gold price because tbh I never buy that shiz.
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by Vertigo5 Go to original post
    Hm, if it's any consolation in Germany you would even have to pay roughly 2 Australian dollars more for a PS4 gold edition. For a standard PC edition you'd have to pay more in Australia though.

    Gold edition (for PS4)
    UK ~117 AU$ (60 GBP)
    US ~138 AU$ (100 US$)
    Australia ~150 AUD
    Germany ~152 AUD (100 €)

    Standard edition (for PC)
    UK ~78 AU$ (40 GBP)
    US ~83 AU$ (60 US$)
    Germany ~84 AU$ (55 €)
    Australia ~90 AU$
    Yes, but the standard edition has a really high price and not just The Division but other videogames got those expensive prices.
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Could be worse, you could be in New Zealand paying $110 standard copy, or the $160 gold copy lol..
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Originally Posted by Dreamw4lker002 Go to original post
    Could be worse, you could be in New Zealand paying $110 standard copy, or the $160 gold copy lol..
    Why Australia and New Zealand have those high price I can't understand, maybe because of the shipping fees?!
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Australia has always been a rip off with things since the 1950's and on woulds. Its not just Video games over here that are over priced, its everything. Its just our economy these days everything is just seriously over priced over here compare to other countries, people try to put it down to different currency in each country, but yes and no. Yes the currency is different but, you could convert what ever country your comparing to and see the difference that way OR we can compare to a more similar currency like USA and then you can differently notice the difference. Blame our Government.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    I wish it was for shipping but actually that $110/$160 was the digital download copy Bahahahaha..
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by Dreamw4lker002 Go to original post
    I wish it was for shipping but actually that $110/$160 was the digital download copy Bahahahaha..
    Really?! Ahaha what the heck, and how much it costs if you buy the Cd?! :/
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Havn't looked as of yet to tell you the truth, but really should as I'm planning on getting it. But if it's anything like every other ps4 games here, weirdly enough it's costs the same amount as the Digital copy, so its better to always get cd copy over Digital, especially considering you pay by the gb of Internet here. Download a 20-40gb game and use up most of my months worth of net data no thanks lol
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by Dreamw4lker002 Go to original post
    Havn't looked as of yet to tell you the truth, but really should as I'm planning on getting it. But if it's anything like every other ps4 games here, weirdly enough it's costs the same amount as the Digital copy, so its better to always get cd copy over Digital, especially considering you pay by the gb of Internet here. Download a 20-40gb game and use up most of my months worth of net data no thanks lol
    I know what you mean, hope for you that Cd costs the same of the digital copy, even if this sounds strange
    Share this post

  10. #20
    Jimmahd's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Syd AUS
    Posts
    142
    Import tariifs, exchange rates, lots of hidden fees importing goods, shiiping! I import/export for a living! 40 foot container say from China to NZ around $500 same container same goods to Sydney around $1800. It's a joke for sure, shop around Target has The Division for $68 upon release!
    Share this post