Fox hunt

hi.
    plz help.

I'm getting desperate .
    I peered through the threads and googled , I've tried all suggestions but I still can not catch the fox .

I play PC versjonen with keybord .

if you can help me , will you be sweet and write Presis which buttons to press ?

I have tried for two days now and it is getting a little boring

thank you

Don't remember AC3 totally, but found the impossible to chase / kill hunting missions were best resolved by planting a mine or two in the path of the prey animal before it started. You get a poorer pelt quality by blowing the animal up - but still 100% sync..

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Rope dart is your friend when it comes to hunting. Run after the animal, spaming the tool button (I think it's 'E') and as soon as your in range, Connor will nab it.

tx.
    but its not an animal, its a man, and i kant kill him, because then i loos, and it al start over.

i need to know howe i tackle him.
    it donsent Work with thw mouse, ore shift.

howe do i "dive" on ground running?

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Ah, is this the one from AC2?

In which case you need to sprint at him then press 'E', once he's highlighted. If you sprint at him right from the off, you shouldcatch him fairly quickly.

Heres a video walk through

Originally Posted by kisserMB Go to original post
    hi.
    plz help.

I'm getting desperate .
    I peered through the threads and googled , I've tried all suggestions but I still can not catch the fox .

I play PC versjonen with keybord .

if you can help me , will you be sweet and write Presis which buttons to press ?

I have tried for two days now and it is getting a little boring

thank you
    Well its whatever key it is to tackle someone on PC.

Should be "Right mouse button" (you should already be holding this button when you're sprinting), then press "Shift".