Hello.

Maybe Macedonian letters is a 2

There are only 2 Macedonian letters that differ from the other cirilyc alphabets, as per Wikipedia

So I don't usually even attempt these (unless it's a handy chunk from the riffrepeater), but i ran it through an anagram finder. Here's the link: http://anagram-solver.net/Ta%20Br%20...o?partial=true
    What I did notice out of that long list was It's A Beautiful Day, now I'm not the biggest U2 fan, but does anyone notice any more of their songs.

jromeo288's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Levande Go to original post
    Okay, I think I have the right idea of what we're supposed to do: I believe we have to cross off the numbers as they appear on the periodic table, and it should spell out a message. The problem is I can make an "A" and what could be a "C" or "E", but the rest of it doesn't look right.
    "DEAD!" Is it a My Chemical Romance pack?

#57 should fill in the first D. 7 is actually 49 per CPMcFisticuffs.

Originally Posted by Levande Go to original post
    Okay, I think I have the right idea of what we're supposed to do: I believe we have to cross off the numbers as they appear on the periodic table, and it should spell out a message. The problem is I can make an "A" and what could be a "C" or "E", but the rest of it doesn't look right.
    I think you are on to something. It looks to me like it spells DEAD! I'm guessing our missing # is 49.

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/6TLdd-aouNVK6xTD6mTABwZzU4vh4SsqkJ6rghcL4czYxy7ofkpryKkZ nDUCptFPCi0i4GlPNS0Kl3ev96u6ojwKMZaar7AfZAeINGJ6En M7fS8JVDIITh0K***sxCxrqU7X7QySn5Z7IZ9sa_zEMWbDlQPg HPVjpKpseG6fry_kKCty07B2prvet8SpDOQ62b_2Kf2_cwungD fo189BHjAh5Xn_I4w9oRWIEfwnBa68nwn6k7FsGuNu79fdoVts TMVIxU65_MoM63ZICMBuMs8RFZRQ0qvBXMkCsUe8TeG3qrimry 0roZtuGNZ1ND8g67sR-r23lPPGekwq7cwxOsz94hDE57CpPEVTj0fIVZofrm89J6J09xC SWUgQZXBfPmyraAddPFz1jlpv0MjQYwAMPXuTlPbyx3JIQyLtM xTOKLNVL8-ltJcZGa7kStB4Tj9kHAIvQxZ1MZUiRdGmv6HE2znqIAM6XpPDh _8n5DosDPmYyd7dpXU4Ss9v-u9Adlq-Xlq61LNVwqB8VrU9A6Tee0YlSEQP0jQhCOklzTTRSJTqQJa6NF RVnt0fCiz9iscy=w798-h499-no[/IMG]

Originally Posted by LoftyTulip14 Go to original post
    Hello.

Maybe Macedonian letters is a 2

There are only 2 Macedonian letters that differ from the other cirilyc alphabets, as per Wikipedia
    Try HE instead of GA

Seba Kwadru translates to 7 square, which doing the math is 49. Is that the 49 you're looking for?

jromeo288's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CPMcFisticuffs Go to original post
    Seba Kwadru translates to 7 square, which doing the math is 49. Is that the 49 you're looking for?
    Bingo. Check the pic I uploaded a few posts ago and this makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by jromeo288 Go to original post
    I did this same thing. I think 7 is wrong. It honestly looks like "DEAD!" Is it a My Chemical Romance pack?

#57 should fill in the first D. If 7 is actually 49, it's DEAD!
    As I mentioned below, Seba translate to 7, which we're assuming now, but Seba Kwadru translates to 7 square which equals 49. I think you win!

RollingStone222's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jromeo288 Go to original post
    I did this same thing. I think 7 is wrong. It honestly looks like "DEAD!" Is it a My Chemical Romance pack?

#57 should fill in the first D. If 7 is actually 49, it's DEAD!
    Nice!

Grateful Dead, maybe??!!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member