🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Gamerwebster's Avatar Member
    I've been experiencing this same issue in the Dark Zone on Xbox one. This issue has been effecting gameplay since the closed beta and needs to be resolved before the March 8th release date. It really ruins my willingness to play in the DZ area.

tropolite's Avatar Senior Member
    Same here (XBox1)... stuttering, or skipping when walking/running in the DZ.

I'll make a separate bug report about this next one, but I will add it here too...

It just starting 90mins to 2hrs before today's (non scheduled maintenance outage), I no longer hear any NPC chatter. I've attempted logging off the game, and second attempt was even quitting the game and rebooting my XB1, but I still have the issue. This is quite of a hassle as you don't get any audio queues that the NPC is running up behind you and you get pummelled by that dude with the bat.

(JIC it makes a difference I'm in Australia supposedly running from the Sydney Servers).

I experience it too.

I made a post about this as well with multiple vids, here is the link:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...%28Xbox-One%29

This needs to get fixed as it effects gameplay every 5 seconds including aim, no matter how slight it is. PS4 and PC do not deal with this.