View Poll Results: How much time do you think you値l spend in the Dark Zone?

Voters
1261. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

    49 3.89%
  • 1% - 25%

    247 19.59%
  • 26%-50%

    396 31.40%
  • 51%-75%

    365 28.95%
  • As much as I can

    204 16.18%
  1. #1

    How much time do you think you値l spend in the Dark Zone?

    Greetings agents,

    While we池e thankful for all the effort you put into taking back the more secure parts of New York, we壇 like to ask you to make a difference in the Dark Zone.

    We池e aware that it痴 a scary place to find yourself, but maybe, the longer you spend there the more comfortable you値l feel constantly living in the face of danger?

    Anyway, we池e looking to find out just how long you池e willing to spend in the Dark Zone this time around.

    //- End Transmission_
    Share this post

  2. #2
    as much as the DZ stuttering bug will allow me to.

    please for the love of god i hope you guys fixed that.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by iota-09 Go to original post
    as much as the DZ stuttering bug will allow me to.

    please for the love of god i hope you guys fixed that.
    Hey iota-09,

    Be sure to report any bugs you find over on the bug forums:

    http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1153-Xbox-One

    The team is monitoring it very closely during the open beta
    Share this post

  4. #4
    What i am affraid of is that the game will resolve to much arround the darkzone,in the closed beta only thing players were doing was playing darkzone to rush to the best waepons available in the game.
    I for one,and i think a lot of other players don't like to be forced into pvp to get the best stuff,therefore i hope that i can get good items through pve content as well.
    I am not saying i wont play darkzone at all,but for me personaly gonna play the game for the story/pve content mostly so i hope Ubisoft didnt put main focus on darkzone content.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Personally I figure I'll be in and out. I like that its not a seperate client and can just be entered in game. If things start getting grindy or stale, I'll mix things up with the DZ. After all is said and done the DZ will probably be the pleace to go for shananigins.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Bjorn_38 Go to original post
    What i am affraid of is that the game will resolve to much arround the darkzone,in the closed beta only thing players were doing was playing darkzone to rush to the best waepons available in the game.
    I for one,and i think a lot of other players don't like to be forced into pvp to get the best stuff,therefore i hope that i can get good items through pve content as well.
    I am not saying i wont play darkzone at all,but for me personaly gonna play the game for the story/pve content mostly so i hope Ubisoft didnt put main focus on darkzone content.
    you actually can,in the closed beta i was full blue equip, and my main guns were a lvl 8 scar-l outfidtted with damage modifiers and a stock LVL5 M1A, and can you guess which one was the most effective against full gear rogues at the designated distance of the weapon?

    yeah, i'm sure i don't have to tell you, what i have to tell you though, is that i could even get int o close range against said full gear rogues and still come out of it alive if i played right, all with the scar-l (which i'll post in a second how was)

    many peopole make the error of thinking that the yellow guns are dthe definitive guns: they're wrong, while they are way better than grey and green guns, and have an edge onto blue guns, when you get to specific classes like dmrs or to purple guns, you'll see that they aren't that much stronger, so you don't have to feel obliged at running for the yellow guns.

    here's the scar-l
    http://i.imgur.com/f1QERxq.png
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Carthalion's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    841
    I enjoyed the DZ in closed Beta as something to do when there was nothing left to do in the PVE part of the beta, in the full release of the game I don't think I'll have any motivation to go to the DZ specifically other than curiosity of what the DZ vendors might have and based on what rewards there is to be gotten via the quick route, I might run around for a bit but...but considering the large amount of PVE content that will be open to us on release, that interests me more right now than trying to engage in some spontaneous pvp. (I held the spring button for that whole sentence)

    The DZ is on the list, it's just not at the top of mine right now.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    If it plays anything like the way it did in the closed beta(haven't gotten there yet in the open beta, as I'm technically at work right now), then as little time as possible, if any. If the rogue system gets properly fixed and they add a ton more content to the DZ, then I'll spend a lot more time in there.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Bjorn_38 Go to original post
    What i am affraid of is that the game will resolve to much arround the darkzone,in the closed beta only thing players were doing was playing darkzone to rush to the best waepons available in the game.
    I for one,and i think a lot of other players don't like to be forced into pvp to get the best stuff,therefore i hope that i can get good items through pve content as well.
    I am not saying i wont play darkzone at all,but for me personaly gonna play the game for the story/pve content mostly so i hope Ubisoft didnt put main focus on darkzone content.
    Originally Posted by kingofjamaica Go to original post
    If it plays anything like the way it did in the closed beta(haven't gotten there yet in the open beta, as I'm technically at work right now), then as little time as possible, if any. If the rogue system gets properly fixed and they add a ton more content to the DZ, then I'll spend a lot more time in there.
    Both of these comments is exactly how I feel.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    0%

    Maybe jump into it a few times if I honestly don't have anything better to do but from my experience in the closed beta and my experience so far in the open beta I doubt my opinion is going to change once the game is released.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►