View Poll Results: How will you interact with other agents in the Dark Zone?

Voters
1221. You may not vote on this poll
  • Try to work together

384 31.45%
  • Live and let live

582 47.67%
  • Shoot first, ask questions last

67 5.49%
  • Help first, kill later

188 15.40%

How will you interact with other agents in the Dark Zone?

Greetings agents,

Today you will venture into the Dark Zone, and reports state you will run into other agents. We urge you to be cautious however, not all agents seem to be friendly in there.

If possible, it could be great to work together, you’ll have a significantly better time at taking down the hostile factions. However, we’ve received reports of agent on agent violence are growing, so keep an eye out for anything fishy and keep your finger on the trigger.

How will you deal with others?

//- End Transmission_

With my previous experiences in the Alpha and beta, I would mow everyone down because nobody can be trusted. I feel the DZ is not as good as I imagined it to be before actually playing.

Tactically Thinking

Last night I formed a two man task force with a friend and deliver righteous justice to all rogue players in the DZ. Rarely we found ourselves going rouge, mostly due to misfires. The overall feel of the DZ coming from other players when I first started was confusion. There where groups of rogue players who seemed to not know they where rogue or didn't notice the horde of neutrals hunting them. My partner quickly took up the hunt and slayed those who inflicted harm on others. Most of the encounters went very well and targets where taken down with ease. Every now and then we would encounter someone prepare for the hunters and was hunkered down with a turret. Over all last night/morning was very successful with much loot to be liberated from the evil.

sandpants's Avatar Senior Member
    I like to see how things turn out themselves and see if there is an opportunity opening up. If nothing is happening I am not averse to giving it a "push".

Sometimes it feals like everybody you come across will kill you no matter if you are carrying gear or not,other times you can pass people by with a quick hello with prox chat and each go about your ways,and the rare times when people join up,help,defend,and even revive you. I want people to know my gamertag as somebody willing to help,willing to hunt down rogues,willing to revive fallen agents even at the risk of myself dying. i want people to know me not as a pushover,but also not as an annoying and pesky troll. Granted,lots of kids just like running around shooting everything. As a mature gamer I want to encourage co-op and helpful gaming practices over troll behavior. So if you see me,I wont shoot you first,and I will always be willing to help,even in the darkzone which has a majority population of rogue trolls.

Originally Posted by speedfreakjj Go to original post
    Sometimes it feals like everybody you come across will kill you no matter if you are carrying gear or not,other times you can pass people by with a quick hello with prox chat and each go about your ways,and the rare times when people join up,help,defend,and even revive you. I want people to know my gamertag as somebody willing to help,willing to hunt down rogues,willing to revive fallen agents even at the risk of myself dying. i want people to know me not as a pushover,but also not as an annoying and pesky troll. Granted,lots of kids just like running around shooting everything. As a mature gamer I want to encourage co-op and helpful gaming practices over troll behavior. So if you see me,I wont shoot you first,and I will always be willing to help,even in the darkzone which has a majority population of rogue trolls.
    I actually want to start a group that protects Evac spots. Wish i could get a specialized jacket or something that sticks out, but i think it would be cool to have a group like that.

DarkZone is this games cesspool. Boring as hell and everyone is just killing you over and over again. Maybe they are too stupid to get loot of their own. Servers also seem to be normal ubisoft guality, peoples connecting around the world and game favours the highest ping.

Love the dz.nothing really needs to change. But I play all styles. Friendly with ppl help people or kill ppl for a trendy jacket. You can play a different style anytime you go in.

Dark Zone Observations

My friends and I (team of 4) went into the Dark Zone, we are a co-op team and like to assist other agents and receive help when getting owned. It seemed last night (18 February 2016) that the agents in the DZ were working together, some accidental friendly fire (not so friendly) but as soon as they ID'ed them targets as friendly there was a cease fire and apologies. But at one point there was a rouge agent group that ambushed agents and then waited for the ambushed agents to return for their dropped items and ambushed them again. My group being low level could not take on the rouge agents and they did not appear to me to be getting any negative side effect to being rogue. As a older co-op player who likes team work based games this really turned me off towards this game, and has me concerned that it will be frustrating to have to deal with to enemies and looking out for rogue agents who just want to take advantage of players for their stuff.

Just an opinion.

This is kind of a weird question. My primary means of interaction will be live and let live, while helping out where I can. However, given the way the closed beta went, most of the people you try helping will just turn on you anyway, so I chose the "Help first, kill later" since "Live and let live" leads directly to "Help first, kill later".

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►