View Poll Results: How important are cosmetic items to you?

Voters
1205. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not important at all

62 5.15%
  • I try to take care of my looks

228 18.92%
  • Gotta look fly

529 43.90%
  • Let’s say my looks stun enemies

386 32.03%
    I think you could sell a lot of in store clan gear so teams could match or win in events. $5.99 X 6,000,000. Not a bad deal. I sure hope they make invites and joining clans an in game operation. Key to us BO3 players that are looking for something new

I'd like to see a black ski mask like the Russian counter terror units where

I Love it

I love having the option of customizing my characters looks outside of the functional gear, It gives me more content and more reason to go loot hunting. Please please please dont make the clothing as part of the gear, I loved how it was an option that didn't affect the bag capacity!

Cosmetics

It's important because it keeps you on the hunt when things get repetitive (example no missions left). The drop down category is tiresome when all you want to do is change your boots! Also at times the scenery would destroy the color and design of the items making it difficult to see. Try to have a zooming option when you select an item you would like to equip. Can't wait for March 8th

To be frank

Let's put it this way, I've left my brother's group and killed him just to get the cosmetic item he picked up. No regrets.

I love customizing my character. I love putting my own unique style on my character as well as on my firearms. Customization is a huge part of my role playing experience!

Its the custom gear that sets you toon apart. besides skill of course

With this being heavily multiplayer its bothersome to see a bunch of agents wearing the same things, it would be nice to have options to pick your starting outfit, as well as get rewarded for "faction" style like for rogues to get a skullcap with crossbones on it after they killed 60 players or the same for agents who hunt rogues giving them like a white jacket.

mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    I would like to see a noticeable difference between a level 1 agent and a level 30 agent.
    Also wouldn't want to come across anyone that looks like a copy of me. So plenty of different outfits and styles are welcome.
    Just no strange mickey mouse masks and banana outfits please. Keep it serious.

stylez-one's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by mezzatron Go to original post
    I would like to see a noticeable difference between a level 1 agent and a level 30 agent.
    Also wouldn't want to come across anyone that looks like a copy of me. So plenty of different outfits and styles are welcome.
    Just no strange mickey mouse masks and banana outfits please. Keep it serious.
    yep agree, that would be nice.

anyway, you have to get and look guuuuuuuuud, kid!