View Poll Results: Which attribute will you focus on when building your character?

Voters
1017. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stamina

310 30.48%
  • Firearms

508 49.95%
  • Electronics

199 19.57%

Which attribute will you focus on when building your character?

Greetings agents,

To make the most of the equipment and raw talent you have, you’ll need to find and build your gear towards your strengths, or perhaps to reduce your weaknesses. This all comes down to how you, as an agent, see yourself in supporting your team.

Are you trying to focus on dealing as much damage as you can and ending the fight quickly? Or are you all about attracting the focus of your enemies and giving your team a fighting chance of surviving?

//- End Transmission_

Definitely Combat

I'm not good at these online shooting games, and going into the DZ was a nightmare.

Literally everyone I came across just tried to kill me, and those who didn't I would assist and even revive, and then they would turn around and kill me at the extraction point.

This is not a friendly game, unless you have people to actually enter the DZ with. Spending an hour or more just to kill 6 or 7 NPCs by myself (much higher levels than I), just to get killed with 10 seconds left on the extraction clock really puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Stamina, I like Tanky characters. However Stamina is never a "Fun" stat to stack. Firearms and Electronics are cool, more dps and more skill power are exciting. More health is meh, but necessary for that particular role.

Tallsoldier's Avatar Senior Member
    All 3 have their place due to minimums required for weapon talents but Firepower if all are covered.

skill power and health

I'm a go for skill power and health coz I'm healer for my group

Kynlore's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think I've been able to experience how much this comes into play with the limited beta content.

Carthalion's Avatar Senior Member
    Electronics - I wanna see how effective the turret and other skills can be when you stack on the e_points.

The primary means of progress is to kill your enemies, and the primary means of doing that is shooting them. Why on Earth would I focus anything but firearms?

Originally Posted by kingofjamaica Go to original post
    The primary means of progress is to kill your enemies, and the primary means of doing that is shooting them. Why on Earth would I focus anything but firearms?
    Because you're going to run into someone with balanced DPS and health and they are going to destroy you lol

Balance of all 3. I'd like to go firearms, but I find that more health is generally more practical. Being a glass cannon just means you have to respawn and lose progress.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►