View Poll Results: What’s your favorite skill?

Voters
998. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pulse

350 35.07%
  • Sticky Bomb

159 15.93%
  • Ballistic Shield

29 2.91%
  • First Aid

285 28.56%
  • Deployable Turret

175 17.54%

OP(for to many kills)

pulse and turret are just too good for any who use to go alone, specialy with the mod pulse for more damage

well I voted turret but I use pulse all the time.

I love the turret, I think it's a cool little item and it has some good uses.

Pulse on the other hand is a must for me so yes I like it but probably because I crutch on it a bit.

I found healing my party members with first aid during battle to be a mess, so I went with scanner and sticky bomb.

Pulse and First Aid were my favorites in the Beta.

I often played alone, so having first aid, and a deployable turret were both critical. First aid to keep myself going, and the turret to draw the enemies attention, and prevent myself from being flanked.

Maybe not 'Favourite", but First Aid felt pretty much mandatory. The combat in this game is more about raw numbers-per-second than twitch skill, and First Aid puts out massive, extremely relevant numbers. Riot Shield is a deathtrap as it is in all shooters, turret is a Roguetrap and deals low damage over time, Scanner's effect is minor and BFB goes in your secondary slot. And then there's the part where your medkits run out - so First Aid becomes mandatory again for missions and DZ runs.

Design-wise, the scanner and turret are probably my favourites, I just wish they had better numbers (and the turret Rogue-abuse case were fixed). For First Aid, I would first buff medkit to 125% of its current healing and double the capacity, and then turn First Aid into a slow heal-over-time. It should be for long mission sustain - not a burst-heal that tramples medkit's role.

I wasnt expecting to love the turret as much as I did, but it's great. If it's going to shoot other players and get me into rogue status though (personally never happened to me in beta), I'll unequip it in the DZ.

Tried them all always came back to the same two...
    Heal and Sticky bomb/Flash bang bomb.
    Heal is just added perk of an extra, re-occurring med kit, that can be used on mates as well.. And the sticky/flash bombs were just too good and able to be used in more situations than any of the other skills for my play style.

1. Pulse with conceal to jump on rogues
    2. Sticky grenade with max damage to dmg non-hostiles and finishing them up with primary weapon while they extract haha!

Pulse + Tactical Scanner !!