1. Which platforms is the Beta available on?
The Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

2. Will I be able to pre-load the Beta before it starts?
Yes! You will be able to pre-load the Beta starting Tuesday, February 16.

3. What is the download size of the Beta?
The download size will be 27GB. If you played the Closed Beta and still have the client on your platforms HDD, you will have a patch to download once it becomes available.

4. What languages are supported in the Beta?
The game client (voices, subtitles and interface) will be available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese for this Beta. Additional languages will be available at launch.

5. Will I receive anything for participating in the beta?
As a thank-you for participating in the beta, you may be eligible to receive special in-game rewards that can be unlocked in the full release of the game! More details about this will be revealed at a later date. Follow @thedivisiongame on Twitter to stay informed about these opportunities.

6. How long will the Beta last?
The Xbox One Beta begins Thursday, Feb 18 at 10am CET/4am EST/1am PST and will end Monday, Feb 22 at 1pm CET/7am EST/4am PST. The PlayStation 4 and PC Beta begins Friday, Feb 19 at 1pm CET/7am EST/4am PST and will end Monday, Feb 22 at 1pm CET/7am EST/4am PST.
(Note: If you're confused as to why the end date is Monday, Feb 22 instead of Sunday, Feb 21 (which is what you have all seen), it's because the beta ends early on Monday morning. We felt it wasn't fair to say it ended on Monday when, in reality, there isn't a full day to play on Monday.)

7. How many characters can I create during the Beta?
During the Beta you will have the option to create up to 4 different characters.

8. Is there a level cap?
The level cap for each character you make in the Beta will be level 8. The Dark Zone rankings in the Beta will top out at rank 12. Keep in mind, these level caps are for Beta purposes only and will be different in the final game.

9. Will my progress from the Closed Beta carry over to the Open Beta?
No. We’ve made some changes to the game since Closed Beta, so everyone will start with a fresh set of characters once the Open Beta begins.

10. Will my progress from the Open Beta carry over to the full game when it releases?
No. We’d like to keep things fair for those who are unable to participate in these tests so any progress from the Alpha or Beta will not carry over.

11. Do I need to be connected online to play?
Yes. Since The Division is an online game with a persistent world, you will need to be connected online at all times to play.

12. Do I need an Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation®Plus membership to participate in the beta?
You will not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription or PlayStation Plus to play single player outside of the Dark Zone. However, you will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription or PlayStation Plus to play in the Dark Zone or with a group anywhere in the game.

13. What are the minimum specs required to play The Division Closed Beta?
Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX 6100 @ 3.3 GHz
RAM: 6GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (2GB VRAM)
DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
Hard Drive: 40 GB available space

More information regarding minimum and recommended configurations can be found here.

14. Will the Beta have an NDA (non-disclosure agreement)?
The Beta has no NDA which means you are welcome to capture and show off game content if your setup allows it. Content producers, show us your best work! Also, if you’re interested, The Division team will be streaming during the entirety of the Beta on our Twitch channel.

15. Will The Division be cross platform?
As with most multiplatform online multiplayer games, servers for The Division are platform-specific and do not allow for cross-play.

16. How do I give feedback regarding the content I have experienced in the Beta?
We have a dedicated Open Beta section on our Ubisoft forums.

17. How do I report a bug I may experience during my time playing?
Within our dedicated Open Beta section on our Ubisoft forums, we have created a “Bug Report” section so players have the ability to report any bugs and issues they may experience while playing the Beta.

More information regarding the Beta can be found on The Division website FAQ and the Ubisoft Support FAQ.