Server time march 8th

Has anyone from ubisoft commented on this. Obviously XB1 says 12:01am EST. Just curious if anybody has any articles that talk about when the servers will be up. Apologies of this has been posted before couldn't find anything concrete about it.

Server opening times will likely be the same ones as we had for Closed Beta, which was 10am Paris time if I recall correctly

Yuck 4am est : ( Thanks for the heads up ill have to plan launch night accordingly

Originally Posted by Saint Woodring Go to original post
    Yuck 4am est : ( Thanks for the heads up ill have to plan launch night accordingly
    This for reals?

Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    Server opening times will likely be the same ones as we had for Closed Beta, which was 10am Paris time if I recall correctly

Think it was 12 am in Paris

Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    Will the previous download for the closed Beta on XB1 work or will we need to download a new game?

Originally Posted by BoB BaRkEr187 Go to original post
    Will the previous download for the closed Beta on XB1 work or will we need to download a new game?
    You'll need to download a small patch as stated in this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ng-february-18

so on march 8t, the release date of the full game, i have to wait until 4AM EST before i can play? ugh you guys are killing me

Oh no hitman, you will die. Believe it or not, Europeans have to wait till 10 am. DAMN :O

by the time Europe goes online I'll already be level 10!!! jk. at least now I wont be sitting up waiting for the stroke of midnight like an idiot so I can get soem sleep. Knowing how I am I'll be snoozing the day away and Europeans will have been on for hours

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►