1. #1
    meathead_79's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,708

    Will my closed beta progress carry over to open beta?

    I unlocked the Casedeus (sp?) with about an hour left in the beta last time. Do I need to do it again?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Nothing from beta carries over to the main game.
    Share this post

  3. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  4. #3
    No, you will likely need to restart. However, if you have the Closed Beta installed you will be able to download a small patch and play the Open Beta normally
    Share this post

  5. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  6. #4
    18-21 Feb on Xbox
    19-21 Feb on PS4/PC

    According to Eurogamer, not sure if it's official.
    Share this post

  7. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  8. #5
    Originally Posted by meathead_79 Go to original post
    I unlocked the Casedeus (sp?) with about an hour left in the beta last time. Do I need to do it again?
    Is there anyway to delete your character? I don't remember from the login screen.

    I wanna remake a character over and over to see what the fastest way to exp would be
    Share this post

  9. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  10. #6
    Originally Posted by Zoream Go to original post
    You can just make another character,
    Excellent

    I totally counterfeited your sig btw
    Share this post

  11. #7
    Originally Posted by Tomnician Go to original post
    Is there anyway to delete your character? I don't remember from the login screen.

    I wanna remake a character over and over to see what the fastest way to exp would be
    Yes, there is a way to delete a character, however you won't need to delete your character, as it has already been deleted by Ubisoft. All Closed Beta Data is erased. Open beta Deta will also be erased before launch.
    Share this post

  12. #8
    Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    No, you will likely need to restart. However, if you have the Closed Beta installed you will be able to download a small patch and play the Open Beta normally
    So is it mainly the samething or is there slight changes and/or just little more to do.
    And/or is another stress test. Just curious as alpha to beta was different slightly
    Share this post

  13. #9
    Renegade-NC's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    433
    Originally Posted by Tomnician Go to original post
    Excellent

    I totally counterfeited your sig btw
    We can all have a signature battle haha
    Share this post

  14. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  15. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  16. 02-09-2016
    Reason
    Has exceeded the limit of 5 posts / 10 minutes.

  17. #10
    Originally Posted by c44x-Renegade Go to original post
    We can all have a signature battle haha
    I wonder if people even noticed mines didn't actually say tom clancy!?
    Share this post