x High Deff x's Avatar Member

Acorn glitch...?

For some reason I have over 10,000 acorns to my name and I've never bought any or won any.
    This is by no means a complaint, I just went on a spending spree and bought all the outfits and bike frames.
    Just wondering if this happened to anyone else?

You are not the only one.

As for me, I don't know if it's related, I did not receive the reward notification for the last 3 tournaments.

Acorn Glitch

Same here. Three Acorn Tournaments no Acorns awarded. Should have received at least 500 in total. Wtf???

Hamster8u try to go to ''Finished tournaments'' screen, navigate to one which you didnt receive it from and click Enter.. you should receive it then

I also never got the acorns from last weekend's two tournaments. Never got the notification that the tournaments have concluded and they don't appear to be in my finished tournaments. It's almost like the game treats it like I never took part in them, but I did and checked my ranking several times over the weekend.

HeavenlyGuy's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Perro_Salminen Go to original post
    I also never got the acorns from last weekend's two tournaments. Never got the notification that the tournaments have concluded and they don't appear to be in my finished tournaments. It's almost like the game treats it like I never took part in them, but I did and checked my ranking several times over the weekend.
    I have the same problem. I participated in all of them but didn't get any notification and not a single acorn.

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Staff
    A fix was implemented and you should have your acorns waiting for you. Can you please check on this and get back to me here?

Sorry for the inconvenience with this.

Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post
    A fix was implemented and you should have your acorns waiting for you. Can you please check on this and get back to me here?

Nope. Still nothing.

HeavenlyGuy's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post

Not sure if I got the lost acorns, but i did get the acorns from this weekends tournament so it seems to be working again.

i received 35,000 acorns because redlynx loves me