Thread: Hello | Forums

Hello

Hello everyone. Obviously this is my first post with this account but I used to visit quite often(more in the glory days with the original forum). I changed my name with my new system but I used to build a lot for Evolution and was even a wrench holder. I got Fusion at launch for the 360 but it was lacking good content, flawed and quite frankly, it was not the dirty, beautiful trials I knew and loved.
    Now that I have an Xbox One and some time has passed, I am curious as to whether I should give my old love another chance. Did the dlc's

Stupid phone.....did the dlcs help bring the game back? Is it worth getting fusion or waiting for the next trials?

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Of course, yes. Aside from the many dlc tracks, there are an obvious ton of great builds on track central. Is this a trick question?

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Who..

what was your old GT.. I'm just soooo curious? Or just plain nosey..

Not a trick question but I could be more specific. How is track central? Are their bugs? Do spam tracks dominate the feed? Has their been any talk of a new trials game? I don't know if I want to drop the money and get invested in a game if a new one will be out shortly.
    I was originally not going to reveal my old gamer tag but doing so might help people with my questions. I was JesusMauler. I had a particular style so if you recall my tracks(I know you do morfy), then you can tell me if I would enjoy Fusion.

Rudemod 69's Avatar Senior Member
    JesusMauler, that's a tag we'll all remember. I used to enjoy your Evo tracks.

TC is good, there are a lot of good builders still around and now you'll be able to play tracks from all the systems (FusionShared.)

Not sure about a new Trials, they don't tend to give too much away. I wasn't blown away with the main game myself, but with the DLC's and the very good TC work I would say it's worth a shot.

Eevan80's Avatar Member
    Absolutely loved your last track on 360:

So as you seem familiar with the objects/style of the base game, i think -like Rudemod said- the DLCs would give you a good foundation for creating again.

Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member

Quality builder

Haha.. Your tracks rocked on Evo JM.. And as the guys have said above, then I really think you would do great with this editor.. The DLC editor objects went more gritty in look.. Defos potential there mate..

Welcome back I hope.

What's up JesusMauler?

Jump Street -- One of my all time favorite tracks on Evolution.

Thanks for the responses guys. It's nice to see some old names still hanging around. I am surprised you're still allowed an account oozie....
    I will give fusion another chance. I will download it tonight hopefully. I will have a lot of tracks to catch up on and I will be leaving town for work for 2 weeks soon but I am sure I will be able to knock out a track eventually. I am itching to let my mind go and hopefully bring some fresh tracks to the community.
    Maybe finally do jump street 2 like I promised you oozie