VG24/7 Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks more than it fixes.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/02/05/rai...breaking-bugs/

OMFG!!! bugs bugs bugs everywhere!!! GG again ubi.

needs some more urgency UBI please

About time it got some bad press I guess, the got off pretty much scot free up to now.. TBF thou in about 6 hours on PC since patch I haven't really noticed any of these.

I like the Reddit page examples of the Hit Registration.

Yeah reddits full of it tbh, I only came on here hoping for an official answer but it seems not, also Jack what patch are you referring too?

Originally Posted by LukesWavey Go to original post
    Yeah reddits full of it tbh, I only came on here hoping for an official answer but it seems not, also Jack what patch are you referring too?
    Since black Ice, I played about 2-3 hours on Tuesday and 2-3 hours yesterday, my biggest gripe is Ive havent been on the boat yet, appart from on PS4 but I've only played that for an hour tops. I appreciate to some 4-6 hours isnt a lot but like I say I haven't seen any of the new bugs yet. Is the shadow on all platforms?

Originally Posted by jack_sherak Go to original post
    Since black Ice, I played about 2-3 hours on Tuesday and 2-3 hours yesterday, my biggest gripe is Ive havent been on the boat yet, appart from on PS4 but I've only played that for an hour tops. I appreciate to some 4-6 hours isnt a lot but like I say I haven't seen any of the new bugs yet. Is the shadow on all platforms?
    Yeah it seems to be happening more so on the PS4 platform but I have seen it on the Xbox One too. Tbh it seems very hit and miss how the servers are working almost to the point its a game by game basis with some games the hit registration on point and other times you can just unload clips to do nothing. Either way the inconsistency makes playing ranked currently a nightmare, that's if you get in one. Your playing knowing that something could go wrong.

Mr. Clancy deserved better than this. Here's to hoping Rainbow Six eventually gets another developer.

Current list:

Every other game developer.

Pile of poop.

UBISOFT development team.