2 New Heroes (Haven & Necropolis) & 4 New Academy Creatures - Reveals From Pax

2 New Heroes reveals from Pax :

4 New Academy creatures :

*Image taken from momcards.fr

Very nice, tnx.

Morkje's Avatar Member
    Finally some actual cards that are spoiled and not just images.

Ranged Reflect is nice. It's retalliation damage + X Guard combined.

Phased is a little weird. You can't use them to block, but they are safe from attack themselves. This one has a nice combo with no retal and attack anywhere. but only 2 HP so dies to most damage removal.

Hippo Warrior doesn't feel rare. Just a big dumb beast. I like the thought of attack depending on the target ( reverse Guard) but this could have been uncommon me think.

That's some badass hippo right there.

The Dervish and the Wizard Tutor seem fine I guess, but the other two are just terrible...especially the Wizard Apprentice noone will play a 3 cost creature with 2 life, it basically dies to every common nuke.

I just don't see the point in creatures with Phased having retaliation when the creatures can't attack Phased enemies. O.o

Originally Posted by Banehollow89 Go to original post
    I just don't see the point in creatures with Phased having retaliation when the creatures can't attack Phased enemies. O.o
    An enemy creature's attack is different to it's retaliation.....

Originally Posted by DoubleDeck Go to original post
    An enemy creature's attack is different to it's retaliation.....
    What? I mean, why does it have retaliation damage when creatures CAN'T attack it...?

Originally Posted by resadversa Go to original post
    The Dervish and the Wizard Tutor seem fine I guess, but the other two are just terrible...especially the Wizard Apprentice noone will play a 3 cost creature with 2 life, it basically dies to every common nuke.
    Cards look great as always - but have to agree, 3 resource cost for a 2 health cost creature, i spell removal - not that gr8

Originally Posted by Banehollow89 Go to original post
    Was my first thought. Why the hell give retaliation to a unit with phased.. And if there is a special condition that negates phased, the apprentice still sucks because 1) 2hp, as if he'd survive an attack 2) the scenario where someone would disable his phased and attacked him with a unit that would NOT kill him sounds improbable as hell.

Seriously give him 3hp or something, this is embarassing.

And taweret warrior looks like a rare, overpriced, tainted orc.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►