DONKEY on EXTREME tracks

Hello Donkey lovers and haters.

Me too, in the beginning was disappointed with a bike which is so hard to control. But once you learn to control it, it is the bike with more capabilities then regular bikes. Can jump longer and bounce higher and much more...

I'll post here videos of extreme tracks and same tracks where donkey shine.
    Any comments and suggestions are welcome...

The list of all tracks you can find in this thread:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-best-routes-)

Let's start with TT, one of the most problematic one with Donkey...

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Again.....Great bit of riding mate.....Nicely done !!

I haven't managed to tame the little beast as good as that but I still like to ride it.....Great fun !!

Thanks man,

So today .... Widowmaker

With Berserker is not so difficult to finish the track, but if you want do it with a donkey, approach is a little bit different.

First jump - well, who cares you can repeat it as much as you want. Kind of bunny hop, similar with a first jump on quagmire.
    Second jump - like with Berserker, you have to touch verical platform with back wheel to get spin that will push you on top.
    3rd jump - There is no way to do it like you do with Berserker. Donkey is just to small. You have to bounce of the edge of the platform with bunny hop and lend directly on the top of next platform.
    4th jump - I do it with a flip, maybe there is a better way. The point is to hit the top with a back wheel and push yourself forward.
    5th jump - Is not so difficult to perform, I did 2 faults for nothing in order to save some time but I did not save time, just did 2 faults #$%@#
    6th jump - Most difficult to perform for me. If you go too fast you jump over the middle platform and crash. If you are too slow, you don't have enough spin to get on top. So you have to use middle platform with bunny hop.
    Last jump is just 2 bunny hops...

NOR-Storelumo's Avatar Member
    Man you made that last jump look so easy Great riding!

I'll have a go at it soon, but i suspect i might have to start upgrading my donkey for some of these obstacles. Like the vertical climb on wwc for example. That one gives me a headache

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    This is really impressive Lesorsier!!

Thanks for sharing this video with us

JollyCharly

Thank you JollyCharly

So, always attractive island track - Melancholy Temple (at least for me)
    The first track I played after I spend 90 gems to repair the bridge. With not upgraded tango I could just look at begging of a track asking myself - is it a joke? this is impossible...
    Video was made to be attractive, not super fast. But it is still top 10 time on ios. Despite a mistake I made on vertical part, which is the most critical part of the track.
    So don't feel bad if you can do it, just practice

This will help a lot of donkey lovers!

Thanks JollyCharly for making this Donkey thread the first one in community category

Today nothing extreme. This is "Fly with Donkey" promo video. On Drifter Valley is good to have Donkey. It is faster then Mantis

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Another great couple of videos Lesorsier, you make Melancoly Temple look soo easy on the Donkey and it's hard enough on the Tango.....Nicely done mate.....Keep-em coming !!

Thanks mate,

So, another island track, Fault Village.
    Time saver on the beginning looks hard but it is not harder part here. Just 2 bunny hops. Lending directly on two top platforms is harder to perform

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... Last ►►