DZ No Extraction Bug

Link to bug: http://youtu.be/2StPwmUB86M
    DZ Level - 12
    Level - 8
    Location - Extraction Point (Madison Ave between 32nd and 33rd)

Overview:
    I was in the Dark Zone in a match made group for over an hour. I was NOT the group leader. My Contamination bag was full so I called for an extraction. I fired multiple flares but the extraction never came.

When I restarted I lost 2 vanity items and was able to extract

I don't get the option to extract at all.
    two time was when I had picked up a gun and the third time(when I was able to extract) I only had a Grip.

for me happend when the chopper arrived it was invisable and no rope but there was sound

A

Originally Posted by Specter_Hijak Go to original post
    Link to bug: http://youtu.be/2StPwmUB86M
    DZ Level - 12
    Level - 8
    Location - Extraction Point (Madison Ave between 32nd and 33rd)

Overview:
    I was in the Dark Zone in a match made group for over an hour. I was NOT the group leader. My Contamination bag was full so I called for an extraction. I fired multiple flares but the extraction never came.
    I think this happens when there is already an extraction incoming at another location. I too have experienced this but noted another extraction across town.

Once the other extraction had finished I was able to put up a signal flair.

Maybe your stash was full or nearly full ? If you still have one slot left in your stash, you can still carry 6 items in the bag. Problem, you have to remove the extra items before the game let's you send it.

I encountered the same issue a couple of times, I could repeatedly call for an extraction, but no timer started. I found that if I went into the nearest checkpoint/vendor place, then went back to the extraction site and the call for extraction worked fine.

I've encountered this issue as well, with nothing in my stash. Going to the Checkpoint and returning also fixed it for me.