MIKE Errors - Please Try This

Hey,

I am sorry to hear you all are having MIKE connection issues. This information is being gathered and reported to the development team. I can understand the frustrations of not being able to connect and I truly appreciate everyone taking the time to contact us to report this. If you have not done so already, please restart your network hardware:

1. Turn off your computer/console and your Modem/Router and wait for 15 - 30 seconds.
    2. Fully power up your Modem/Router (it may take a couple of minutes to re-establish your connection).
    3. Turn on your computer/console and try the game again.

Please also try the steps in our troubleshooting article below:

Xbox One - https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/43...0000000tiKACAY

PS4 - https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47...0000000tiKFCAY

PC - https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/...0000000tiK5CAI

If you are still having issues, can you please provide us with the following information?

Platform (PS4/Xbox One/PC):
    Your location (Country):
    Your ISP:
    Are you on a shared, campus or military network:
    Exact error message:
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / entering a zone):
    How often:

Thanks

Your location (Country): Germany
    Your ISP: UnityMedia
    Are you on a shared, campus or military network: Shared
    Exact error message: DELTA 20010159 and ROMEO 10580100
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): When I'm hitting the space bar to start the game on the title screen.
    How often: since the PC beta launch about 300 times so far.

I would like to point out my ISP and network is not the issue as you can see here.

Your location (Country) Denmark
    Your ISP: Fullrate
    Are you on a shared, campus or military network: no
    Exact error message:the division services is not availible at this time, please try again later. Mike 20240078
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): when connecting to user server
    How often: everytime

No problem at my isp or network. I can connect to all other services except yours

Your location (Country): England
    Your ISP: BT Infinity Fibre Optic Broadband
    Are you on a shared, campus or military network: None using Private Network
    Exact error message: The division services is not available at this time, please try again later. MIKE 20240078
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): Every time i try to get into the game ( Pressing Spacebar over and over.... )
    How often: Well i have been spamming my Spacebar Since Pc Beta Launch and Every Time i get the Error And yes i tried to Reset My Ip even changed computers... it don't work...

Please Fix this.....
    Like ok i could deal with it and be more patient if the Beta Lasts for a Week but you only gave us this Weekend........

Your location (Country) Spain
    Your ISP: Jazztel
    Exact error message: Mike 20240078
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): when connecting to user server
    How often: everytime

No problem at my isp or network. I can connect to all other services except yours.

If I use VPN like WTFast I can play it, however that shouldnt be a solution cause my game freezes on multiplayer every 10seconds or so.

Your location (Country): USA
    Your ISP:BTES (Bristol Tennessee Essential Services)
    Are you on a shared, campus or military network: No
    Exact error message: Delta 200010159 ... I was also getting the Mike message and its changed 3 times.
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): When loading into start screen to connect to the servers.
    How often: Every Single Time on My Desk Top. I can load fine on my laptop.

Thanks

Your location (Country):Texas, Denton
    Your ISP: Verizon Fios
    Exact error message: MIKE 20240078
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): when i try and connect to the server i get the error message i am using a VPN to connect to the game then i disconnect the vpn the game crashes.
    How often: every time i login

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member
    Your location: California(Bay Area)
    ISP: Comcast
    Are you shared or mil net : No

Exact error : MIKE 20240078

Error: Occurs on launch

How often: Everytime

Current work around using WTFast as proxy , THIS fixes it . But to me this is a major issue

Your location (Country) Norway
    Your ISP: Nextgentel
    Exact error message: The division services is not available at this time, please try again later. Mike 20240078
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): When connecting to user server
    How often: Every time

Your location (Country) Spain
    Your ISP: ONO
    Exact error message: The division services is not available at this time, please try again later. Mike 20240078
    Where does the error occur (i.e. on launch / ): When connecting to user server
    How often: Every time

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►