Uplay do not see the game

I bought this game in a 2014 year and at that time my pc does not fits the minimal requirement and then I was not able to play it in her . And today, I does not see the games in the list . What do I do not know please help me

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Hello,

are you talking about AC:Unity?

and if you have activated the game in any UPlay account, then the game will get bound to that account and you should login with that account to see the game.

Another thing is to make sure the filter is set to "Games" not "Installed" at the top center when clicking on Games.

Originally Posted by TheBoDyaBro Go to original post
    I bought this game in a 2014 year and at that time my pc does not fits the minimal requirement and then I was not able to play it in her . And today, I does not see the games in the list . What do I do not know please help me
    Welcome to the forums!

What AC is it?
    If you can post your specs that would be useful.

Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    Hello,

are you talking about AC:Unity?

and if you have activated the game in any UPlay account, then the game will get bound to that account and you should login with that account to see the game.

Another thing is to make sure the filter is set to "Games" not "Installed" at the top center when clicking on Games.
    No i talking about AC:III
    If you have the opportunity to see my profile and see the achievements and awards in AC: III