bigbow62's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome to the OTHG

Sorry guys but the club house thread has been almost dead for months now ..... I need to get with booped and see who's who first.My name is off the membership list and will stay that way till it's cleaned up and updated.If booped has welcomed you in then consider yourself a OTHG member.

If someone can't wait and wants to take charge and make a new full complete list you are welcomed to do so .......if not please give me time w/o the negative posts that don't help your case Btw.

So please let's keep this place and our clubhouse a nice play to visit and chat with friends.....I've put well over 6 years into the gang and 1000's of hours.

For all of you that don't know before our clubhouse thead we had a 500+ page thread going that somehow was" lost " in the change over from Redlynx to ubisoft Redlynx that's when got our own menu on the site.

I'm a fair guy....treat the gang and me right and you will get the same and more and the longer you stay around and be active in the gang posting or in online parties the more trust you will build.

So like I've said lots of times before this is more like a family than just a group of players.Find a comfortable chair in the clubhouse and enjoy your stay.I promise I will keep trying my best like I have since that great day in June 2012 when I first posted "Looking for Trials friends over age 30" and the rest as they say is history. 😎

We all have our good and bad days and again for those that don't know me that well ...... I've been through 35 operations over the last 40 years and I'm on some pretty heavy meds...... having the OTHG has gotten me through some tough times and helped me forget my heath problems for a few hours every day.

Now you have a small idea why I love the OTHG family and all the good friends I and all of us have made over the years.

Going forward we can make this place great like it was back in the EVO days ....but it will take some faith and help from everyone.

God bless you all .... it's not quite a mega post but trust me after last night and today I'm posted out.

Now get back to the beta & remember.....Let's have some fun out there 😎

.....and welcome again all of you PS4 players and gamers from the other tread that will be a place you can visit if you want but is no way by any means an
    OTHG CLUBHOUSE.... There will only be one and this is it just like it's been for many years ..... through the great and not so great years.....but get ready OTHG'sters the great days are on there way back.

Hold on tight it's going to be a wild ride 🏡😎❤ signed: BOSS

One quick thing we went years without an official OTHG membership list.The OTHG family is much more than a name or list it's about friendship and the love for Trials and gaming and as soon as you understand that you'll know what our little "OTHG family" is all about.

Enjoy the last hours of the beta ....... see you next year Trials Rising 😔

Let’s sort this list out after rising launch, it will be clearer then who is active in the gang or trials.

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Rudemod 69 Go to original post
    Thanks for the post, Cobra. Hang around, try and post in the OTHG thread mate. We know each other on Discord but if you and the PSN guys above your post can just pop in occasionally, hopefully Boss will then add you to the OTHG. I will mention it to him.

Rude.
    I've been doing a bit of statistics on the forums and this is the result:

Starting at page 240 of the big thread going on to page 252. So from the beginning of March to the 23th of June

Cobra: 21
    Gulzt: 17
    Riding Mower: 12
    K2nPH_OTHG: 12
    Gerble72: 9
    Booped: 9
    Rudemod 69: 8
    Bassa82: 7
    Bigbow62: 6
    Kestrelius: 6
    JetArtois: 6
    Morpyboy: 2
    littlemo12: 2
    CagBall: 1
    JoeRegular: 1
    shakeyclaret: 1
    Ae6KaRBon: 1
    Ikes: 1
    D2Dahaka: 1

As you can see Cobra has been the top poster on this forum. Since then only one Multiplayer Event has been hosted for Playstation by RidingMower, which he joined. I'd say Cobra has been active and showed his commitment.

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    He is in the gang he is a member of the OTHG he is on the PS4 team he just doesn’t have his name on the official list yet
    I think there are others too that are not on the list yet
    It needs an update but as you can see that there will be a clear out when rising drops

Wow a post count ...,. Let's go back to 2012 and take a post count I bet we would see some wild and crazy numbers ..... I belive I was around 3500 give or take a few 😅 Man I would give anything to have that complete original thread back 😔 Guess we'll have to do it again so ....... GET POSTIN' !

hi guys, long time no see...

its me "Zero Fault"

now I go by gamertag "aka ZeroFault"

Rudemod 69's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi Zero. It is a long time.

Hope you're good, mate. Still on Xbox yes?

Yessir! Went through a divorce earlier this year, so now my free time has expanded. Delving back into some Trials fun!

Hi ZF,

It's great to have you back around please add me to ur FL ......My XBONE gt:
    BOWEN BOYS 1 08