How long this game really is?

Hello, I'm at adventure 37 and the game seems to has no end. On YouTube I see that the dude is at adventure 146... I mean, levens have to some time, right? What happens when I find all the incrediballs?

Once you find all the Incrediballs you get a congratulations and that's kind of it... Though there will come more Incrediballs and worlds in future updates to keep the game going so basically it never ends. I'm currently at adventure 362 and I'm going for the achievements and the costumes now
     1 people found this helpful

You're at 362? How are you not bored? Do levels repeat? They can't be infinite. Also, did you manage that without paying real money?

coolsandie's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by borek92 Go to original post
    You're at 362? How are you not bored? Do levels repeat? They can't be infinite. Also, did you manage that without paying real money?
    Yes, the levels do repeat. I'm at Adventure 51, and my most played world is in Medieval Mayhem. Still its fun to play those. I'm never bored playing in that world. New Worlds in future updates would definitely keep it hooked.

Originally Posted by borek92 Go to original post
    Yeh, it's getting pretty repetitive and boring, though I did play during soft launch which is why I'm so far into the game, so players who started playing during worldwide launch probably won't find it repetitive for a while and I'm assuming they're going to release the new Dojo world soon.

Originally Posted by Carrot-master Go to original post
    Yeh, it's getting pretty repetitive and boring, though I did play during soft launch which is why I'm so far into the game, so players who started playing during worldwide launch probably won't find it repetitive for a while and I'm assuming they're going to release the new Dojo world soon.
    The levels wouldn't feel that repetitive if there was more of a challenge. The game is way too easy; I loved and still love it (after being @ 2940m), but there were just a few challenges. Increasing scores isn't that interesting, because you won't get rewarded more after grabbing the chest of gems. Besides, there should at least be a leaderboard for the Teensie levels. Right now you'll only see some scores from friends after you've finished a level.
    All wishes

Originally Posted by mark96072 Go to original post
    The levels wouldn't feel that repetitive if there was more of a challenge. The game is way too easy; I loved and still love it (after being @ 2940m), but there were just a few challenges. Increasing scores isn't that interesting, because you won't get rewarded more after grabbing the chest of gems. Besides, there should at least be a leaderboard for the Teensie levels. Right now you'll only see some scores from friends after you've finished a level.
    All wishes
    I agree, more harder levels would be more fun as I just quickly run through all the levels nowadays. Especially when I've played them like 20 times before... I also which the leaderboard system worked a bit better. It's really random when it shows you're highscore and sometimes it isn't even the highscore it shows. Hopefully they'll add some new game-mode outside the adventures as well as the new Dojo world coming soon.

I agree, more harder levels would be more fun as I just quickly run through all the levels nowadays. Especially when I've played them like 20 times before... I also which the leaderboard system worked a bit better. It's really random when it shows you're highscore and sometimes it isn't even the highscore it shows. Hopefully they'll add some new game-mode outside the adventures as well as the new Dojo world coming soon.
    That's right and something that especially goes up in the Teensie search levels; you don't really need seekers there (anymore)

As for the 'leaderboard': don't know about the highscores, but I just see some random scores from adventurers I've added as a friend.Thing that's really fishy is, that I see awful Teensie Rocket/Time Trial scores from others; as if they're the lowest or something like that. I don't really trust it that yet. At least it's not interesting to look at.

I'm excited to see more....new levels in at least 1 new world
    This is the only mobile game (technically, but playing via PC) I've supported with €9,-! Ubisofts deserve it, but I can't support more while playing the same levels over and over again. Anyway, still enjoying!

Originally Posted by mark96072 Go to original post
    That's right and something that especially goes up in the Teensie search levels; you don't really need seekers there (anymore)

As for the 'leaderboard': don't know about the highscores, but I just see some random scores from adventurers I've added as a friend.Thing that's really fishy is, that I see awful Teensie Rocket/Time Trial scores from others; as if they're the lowest or something like that. I don't really trust it that yet. At least it's not interesting to look at.

I'm excited to see more....new levels in at least 1 new world
    This is the only mobile game (technically, but playing via PC) I've supported with €9,-! Ubisofts deserve it, but I can't support more while playing the same levels over and over again. Anyway, still enjoying!
    I have a friend playing it and we're friend in-game through Facebook and in a level he completed it showed my score as being insanely low. I'm not sure if it's a bug, if it shows the score from the last time the person played or if it's meant to be that way (which would be rather odd).
    I'm really looking forward to the new world! I know it's Dojo based, though I hope they kind of expand the Dojo idea further than they did in Legends (which might be what they're doing as from the trailer we saw other enemies in the Dojo level).

I have a friend playing it and we're friend in-game through Facebook and in a level he completed it showed my score as being insanely low. I'm not sure if it's a bug, if it shows the score from the last time the person played or if it's meant to be that way (which would be rather odd).
    I'm really looking forward to the new world! I know it's Dojo based, though I hope they kind of expand the Dojo idea further than they did in Legends (which might be what they're doing as from the trailer we saw other enemies in the Dojo level).
    Hmmm, I can't believe the scores...or there must be a bunch of 8/9-year old players I feel it's a buggy...Too bad!

I just rewatched the trailer and saw the Dojo world flashing by; looks basic, but we haven't seen much yet. At least promising!
    And yeah, I didn't really like the Dojo world in Rayman Legends; I was there the least, talking about the Multiplayer. Are you still playing Rayman Legends btw? I remember you as a great player somehow...having grabbed a lot of diamonds too, huh? I'm still playing it once in a while.