Getting golden tickets

Hey again everyone,

I have been playing the bunker for some time now, I'm almost out of golden tickets and I am not getting a lot of those from friends. I have checked the forums and I see that some of you are getting a lot of tickets from friends everyday! My question is how do you do that, is this something that was able to happen before and it got fixed (since I don't get more than 6-7 tickets a day) or is it just me that doesn't have enough friends?

Thanks in advance

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Nobody is getting more than 10 or so tickets every day from gifting. They nerfed it. You can get some more from slots and ads, but really.... the true secret is to win without using golden tickets (ie ride better the first time). (which I realize is easier said than done once you get close to legends, and hit the ticket-spenders, but hey thats the way the game is built....)

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    Nobody is getting more than 10 or so tickets every day from gifting. They nerfed it. You can get some more from slots and ads, but really.... the true secret is to win without using golden tickets (ie ride better the first time). (which I realize is easier said than done once you get close to legends, and hit the ticket-spenders, but hey thats the way the game is built....)
    Does it explain the fact that, i always get tickets from approximately the same persons ? I mean because once you reach 10 even if your friends keep sending them, it won't show up, like they're not gifting ?

I'm wondering how people manage big Friendlists, i don't mind having 100+ people, quite the contrary, but i can't click 200x times everyday for tickets + fuels, thats why i keep a short friendlist :/

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    You can gift as many as you want in a day, but you can only recieve 10 per day. Whether or not that means 10 fuel and 10 tickets is shady, but I think it's 10 of each. If you receive more after you've already claimed 10 they disappear into thin air. POOF.

Nerf Rocket Launcher.

FoxxxWeld's Avatar Member
    I found a little Trick for win golden Tickets
    i recorded a video for this, have fun

Have fun

sanymas's Avatar Senior Member
    Playing with time and date of your device can generate unforeseen bugs and glitches.

PL-k4kshi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sanymas Go to original post
    Playing with time and date of your device can generate unforeseen bugs and glitches.

yep, thats why i never wanted to do that cuz it might for example take 2 years to get 1 fuel

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GER-Kruppi Go to original post
    I found a little Trick for win golden Tickets
    i recorded a video for this, have fun

Have fun
    Yeah....uhhhh.....anyone reading this probably disregard and NOT mess with the clock on your device. This game knows if you do that and will stop your fuel generation as a penalty.

sanymas's Avatar Senior Member
    RL should give more ways to earn golden tickets
    Like daily prospector missions,buy tickets with coins and even from completing missions of the bunker lady.

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    This game knows if you do that and will stop your fuel generation as a penalty.
    I'm guessing that this won't matter so much to those that have Infinite Fuel now but I know that it doesn't do the game any good in general if you decide to play about with your Device Time, such-as losing progress data etc. etc......So I've never even thought about it, I'd rather just play and earn them normally without tweaking/cheating but it's each to their own !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►