HiEverybody3's Avatar Member
    for the second time, I do not cheate !!!!!!
    You may have different point of views of what "cheating" is, but screwing with the clock on your decive to speed up the Slot Machine is cheating..

FoxxxWeld's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by HiEverybody3 Go to original post
    You may have different point of views of what "cheating" is, but screwing with the clock on your decive to speed up the Slot Machine is cheating..

and for me it´s a bug in this game

Hello I'm here to support Kruppi as I think we don't have to pay for someone else's disattention! He just told everybody the game had a bug and nothing else.
    For the slot machine issues, the clock isn't part of the game. He doesn't change any of game parameters or anything. What if I accidentally switch my date? Or I need to do it as I'm trying out another app or something? This does not make any sense for me! Make the slot clock internet based just like the season clock and fix this "issue"

Ok, using a glitch/bug is forbidden and I agree, but I don't think it's forbidden to post about it on the forum, or is it? I'm just saying we should let this fact pass and this won't happen again. Thank you all

Originally Posted by IT-ElioC Go to original post
    Hello I'm here to support Kruppi as I think we don't have to pay for someone else's disattention! He just told everybody the game had a bug and nothing else.
    For the slot machine issues, the clock isn't part of the game. He doesn't change any of game parameters or anything. What if I accidentally switch my date? Or I need to do it as I'm trying out another app or something? This does not make any sense for me! Make the slot clock internet based just like the season clock and fix this "issue"

Ok, using a glitch/bug is forbidden and I agree, but I don't think it's forbidden to post about it on the forum, or is it? I'm just saying we should let this fact pass and this won't happen again. Thank you all

thank you ElioC

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IT-ElioC Go to original post
    He just told everybody the game had a bug and nothing else.
    For the slot machine issues, the clock isn't part of the game. He doesn't change any of game parameters or anything. What if I accidentally switch my date? Or I need to do it as I'm trying out another app or something? This does not make any sense for me!
    Agree with pretty much all of this part. I dont make a habit of date-tampering, but honestly RL doesnt own the date/time on my device; if it causes them problems they need to fix it or use their RL server time all the time (something they are hesitant to do because its a selling point that you can theoretically play the core game without internet connection). And dont make me link to the 30-40 IOS/Android support topics where people didnt do a darn thing to their date/time but still ran afoul of RLs 24-hour fuel penalty for date-tampering.

I understand RLs desire to protect themselves from these in-game exploits, but they need to do it in an effective way; something they are still a little weak on. . . sorta like their attempts to stop more serious hacking. What you guys saw was that he messed with time; what I saw is that RL has handed a free pass to anyone who coughed up the money for the infinite fuel outfit to mess with time and not pay any penalty for it (unless they post about it )

(Not going to point fingers at anyone. Still trying to decide whether I exploited the game to get 6000+ tickets by starting the "Friends for Golden Tickets" topic within hours of the ticket gifting feature being added. Sometimes RL just doesnt think about the consequences of their newly added features, and that loophole was big enough that hundreds of us .... non-cheaters... drove a truck through it and are still enjoying the benefits from...)

PS: removing the original link does not remove it from any quoted comments.

The biggest bug in the game is: game asking money for the tickets.

Speaking about time/date changing as a crime is ridiculous. People can do with their devices what ever they want.

by the way, there is more chance that time related games become illegal in the future than manual time changing

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by GER-Kruppi Go to original post
    I am a very honest person and I conceal nothing. Therefore, everyone can read.
    For me is this a Bug and not Cheating!!!!!
    Cheating is for me with an extra App or so but i dont do it...
    Maybe you should pass this your Developers to close this with an update etc that this is no longer possible.
    Honestly dude, you may not think it's cheating, but if it manipulates the game in a way that is unfair to others, it's cheating. It doesn't matter how much or little it affects others, but the fact that it does. Obviously it's a pretty minor thing (in my opinion) but no cheating means no cheating.

In other words, what you are doing is small. Getting free slot prizes very quickly (coins, gems, tickets) will get you upgraded faster, and allow you to have more tickets for PVP matches. This gives you an advantage over others, however small. Other people use bigger hacks to make the bike go faster or just plain teleport to the end of the level, which is a lot bigger, but EQUALLY wrong, as it is unfair to those who are playing the game as intended.

As for it being a bug or a glitch and not cheating, they are one in the same. If you are exploiting a bug for your own personal gain, it's cheating. That's literally the definition. For example, I play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer a lot, and there is a bug in the game where you can trick the game into thinking you have unlimited missiles (you usually get 6 and they are one hit kills on every enemy in a 20m radius). This obviously breaks the game and is an unintended bug, but it wasn't able to be fixed (game had plenty of support like this one) and if players were found to be using it, they were banned for cheating.

Originally Posted by GER-Kruppi Go to original post
    For me is this a Bug and not Cheating!!!!!

Ah! There is my flag word "bug".

You can view this as a bug indeed however constraints being put into device clock manipulation come at a heavy cost to players in scenarios where accidental changes might happen and in which penalties might break overall functionality.
    The choices are simple as a developer: you put up all preventing side functionality to not allow this to happen hence increasing that risk or you trust the good faith of the average player and accept accidental changes and/or even minor exploits.

Certainly everyone can understand that posting how-to on exploits like these is frowned upon in the official forums. Hence the warning by JollyCharly was issued, which I fully subscribe to and support.

If we can all agree on this, I would suggest we move on to greater things in the Frontier

All the best,

G00nzi

Originally Posted by G00nzi Go to original post
    Ah! There is my flag word "bug".

You can view this as a bug indeed however constraints being put into device clock manipulation come at a heavy cost to players in scenarios where accidental changes might happen and in which penalties might break overall functionality.
    The choices are simple as a developer: you put up all preventing side functionality to not allow this to happen hence increasing that risk or you trust the good faith of the average player and accept accidental changes and/or even minor exploits.

Certainly everyone can understand that posting how-to on exploits like these is frowned upon in the official forums. Hence the warning by JollyCharly was issued, which I fully subscribe to and support.

If we can all agree on this, I would suggest we move on to greater things in the Frontier

All the best,

G00nzi

Please close this Thread and delete it... i think its the best way now...

PL-k4kshi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by G00nzi Go to original post
    I would suggest we move on to greater things in the Frontier
    yeah like g00nzi said, lets forget about it and have fun with the game!