Yes let's froget about that but please do not delete the thread, I have started it to ask questions and then we got a response from Jolly so we can use this thread to help development by writing our ideas down to help better the GT system which is flawed.

All in all this thread could turn into a healthy exchange between devs and the community

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    The thread can remain open for information, it's not hurting anything.

Kruppi: Just for the record, I don't think anyone here thinks you are a cheater or anything (I certainly don't) but we were just voicing our opinion on the situation. Surely you play the game and work just as hard as all of us for your achievements, so I hope there was no bad feelings.

Golden ticket problem

Good day! There is a problem,I stopped getting gold tickets for watching ads,get the message "a network error Occurred". Same problems with getting free diamonds and coins is not observed,I have a solution?

FoxxxWeld's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    The thread can remain open for information, it's not hurting anything.

Kruppi: Just for the record, I don't think anyone here thinks you are a cheater or anything (I certainly don't) but we were just voicing our opinion on the situation. Surely you play the game and work just as hard as all of us for your achievements, so I hope there was no bad feelings.

What annoyed me right that I was called a cheater. because you lose interest in the game. looking only to other threats, many other very good players have already stopped, because that does not fit properly. I am now are about 1.5 years here and I'm always fair and honest.

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    calm down my friend make some ohmmm ohmmm and everything is fine!

cheers

FoxxxWeld's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by dutscher-DE Go to original post
    calm down my friend make some ohmmm ohmmm and everything is fine!

cheers
    Yeah i will fly to Nepal and visit the Dalailama

Bought Tickets bit never received them....

I bought 11 different ticket packs but I never received any of my tickets my money has come off my account but yet I have not received any tickets.... someone help me please!

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234