FoxxxWeld's Avatar Member
    Also it works fine by me.
    When i got for Win new Tickets at the Slot Machine, then i change back the Data of the Right Data and done.
    I dont have Problems or so with my Ipad or with this Game.
    I readed with the Fuel problems but i have unlimited fuel and no problems with this.

I think RL needs to rethink the whole ticket spending process, i know a lot will disagree but i think they should run showdowns like so: (or similar)

buy a 30 min showdown for 5 GTs, have as many retries as you want

buy a 60 min showdown for 10 GTs, have as many retries as you want,

and so on (prices just an idea)

This way, both players have an equal amount of tries (if they want). Everyone knows that only 1/10 players get a good time first time. The rest of us take multiple tries to get a time were happy with, meaning people arent sour about spending all their GTs for someone to come along and take it in one try 30 seconds before it ends

dunno if that makes sense, did to me ha

Honestly I think RL should remove the ability to pay for golden tickets. The payment model is ok for the rest of the game with gems coins and bundles since it does not affect other players directly however it pushes the game towards a pay2win type of thing where those who buy the golden tickets have a huge advantage over those who don't.

I know the money helps development etc but there are other things where they can charge money because the golden tickets are setting a gap between f2p and paying users.

Maybe add some missions for golden tickets on a daily basis like the prospector? Or put collectibles like the data cubes (on not so hidden locations obviously) on the maps on a daily basis randomly so we have to look for them (it should also add some depth to the game imo). These should make collecting the golden tickets more skill based instead of collecting them from friends or just paying for them and getting a massive advantage.

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by GER-Kruppi Go to original post
    I found a little Trick for win golden Tickets
    i recorded a video for this, have fun

Have fun
    Hi GER-Kruppi,

Hum.... not only it is dangerous to change the date for the reasons mentioned before, but it is forbidden!!

Originally Posted by sanymas Go to original post
    RL should give more ways to earn golden tickets
    Like daily prospector missions,buy tickets with coins and even from completing missions of the bunker lady.
    I sanymas,

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll forward that.

Originally Posted by afolgate Go to original post
    I think RL needs to rethink the whole ticket spending process, i know a lot will disagree but i think they should run showdowns like so: (or similar)

buy a 30 min showdown for 5 GTs, have as many retries as you want

buy a 60 min showdown for 10 GTs, have as many retries as you want,

and so on (prices just an idea)

This way, both players have an equal amount of tries (if they want). Everyone knows that only 1/10 players get a good time first time. The rest of us take multiple tries to get a time were happy with, meaning people arent sour about spending all their GTs for someone to come along and take it in one try 30 seconds before it ends

dunno if that makes sense, did to me ha
    Hello afolgate,

yes it does make sense, however, the Golden Tickets generate revenues for RL, and those revenues are necessary since it's a free-to-play game.
    For this reason, I think it will be difficult to change the GT system, but it is an issue often raised by the community so I will keep forwarding all your suggestions.

Originally Posted by berkandsnow Go to original post
    Honestly I think RL should remove the ability to pay for golden tickets. The payment model is ok for the rest of the game with gems coins and bundles since it does not affect other players directly however it pushes the game towards a pay2win type of thing where those who buy the golden tickets have a huge advantage over those who don't.

I know the money helps development etc but there are other things where they can charge money because the golden tickets are setting a gap between f2p and paying users.

Maybe add some missions for golden tickets on a daily basis like the prospector? Or put collectibles like the data cubes (on not so hidden locations obviously) on the maps on a daily basis randomly so we have to look for them (it should also add some depth to the game imo). These should make collecting the golden tickets more skill based instead of collecting them from friends or just paying for them and getting a massive advantage.

Hi berkandsnow,

I completely understand your reasoning, but as you said, revenues are necessary to keep developing the game.
    I think it is worth rethinking the GT system, so that it doesn't turn into a pay-to-win feature, and I will bring up this issue to RL teams.
    I don't think the system it-self will be changed, but as you said, we could ad some other (free) ways to win GT, so that non-pay users have more chances to compete in the Bunker Seasons.

JollyCharly

I got a Personal Message from Ubi-Jolli.....
    It says, I'd cheating. the next time they would banned me from the game. I make no secret of etc ... if I were cheating, I would certainly not more than enough real money invested in the game ... let me think ... 30 € for unlimited Fuil, to come very many bundles ... I would ask my Ca 100-150 € could be this. if you want to banish me, Please transfer me the money back ... thank you ...

Thanks for the answer Jolly, really happy to see that the devs will take a look at this issue ^^

It would be a shame if the only multiplayer feature of this awesome game turned into a p2w

Ubi-JollyCharly's Avatar Community Developer
    I got a Personal Message from Ubi-Jolli.....
    It says, I'd cheating. the next time they would banned me from the game. I make no secret of etc ... if I were cheating, I would certainly not more than enough real money invested in the game ... let me think ... 30 € for unlimited Fuil, to come very many bundles ... I would ask my Ca 100-150 € could be this. if you want to banish me, Please transfer me the money back ... thank you ...
    Hello GER-Kruppi,

If you prefer to deal with this issue publicly so be it.

There are terms and conditions you accepted when downloading the game, and "no cheating" is part of it. And it doesn't matter if you made purchases on the game or not.
    It's like saying to the ticket inspector "I didn't buy my train ticket today, but I used to buy a ticket everyday last year, so I shouldn't get a fine". this is not how it works.
    So yes, this is the policy, cheating, games exploits, are forbidden, which seems quite legit to me. When you acquire a "premium" item by using a "trick" to have it for free, or more often, well, it's called a cheat.

And I've been quite understanding I think, giving you the benefits of the doubt, cause it was clear to me you weren't aware it was a violation of the terms and condition. So I thought letting you know what you risk with this type of actions in game was fair and nice. But well, next I should maybe not bother :/

JollyCharly

I am a very honest person and I conceal nothing. Therefore, everyone can read.
    For me is this a Bug and not Cheating!!!!!
    Cheating is for me with an extra App or so but i dont do it...
    Maybe you should pass this your Developers to close this with an update etc that this is no longer possible.

EHVdeG's Avatar Member
    I am a very honest person and I conceal nothing. Therefore, everyone can read.
    For me is this a Bug and not Cheating!!!!!
    Cheating is for me with an extra App or so but i dont do it...
    Maybe you should pass this your Developers to close this with an update etc that this is no longer possible.
    Kruppi, please stop cheating, even when you think you are not cheating. It's unfair to people who do play by the rules.

for the second time, I do not cheate !!!!!!
    I have over 2900 tickets and I have not needed !!!!
    The reason is that I do not drive every season in the bunker and I have collected this fair.