Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer

The Crew Wild Run - January Patch Notes

Our first main patch for The Crew Wild Run will be coming very soon, and we’d like to give you a first look at the major changes and new features!

NEW CONTENT AND FEATURES

Speed Trap challenge

This new game feature will be introduced during “The Summit” on January 25.
    In a Speed Trap challenge, a player must find the best path to pass the radar points with the maximum speed. The final score is the player’s average speed from all the radar points.
    More details about this new feature will be shared very soon!

Photo mode

This new game feature allows players to take in-game screenshots. Photo mode can be activated anywhere in FreeDrive, with access to various menus and options.
    For more information, check out our Photo mode news.

“The Summit” monthly reward bonus

During “The Summit,” players can try winning an exclusive vehicle. Chances of winning this vehicle depend on your performances during the last week of the month.
    With this upcoming patch, we are introducing a new change that will add a bonus chance on top of your performance during “The Summit.”

• Participation qualifiers throughout the month will award players with a +5% bonus chance of winning the exclusive vehicle for the month.
    • This +5% bonus will be granted whether you achieve bronze, silver, gold, or platinum medals in any qualifier.

If you participate in four qualifiers during the month ranking from bronze to platinum before entering “The Summit,” you will already have a +20% chance of winning the exclusive vehicle!

For example, a player who ranks silver during “The Summit” would have the usual 10% chance of winning the exclusive vehicle, plus the bonus chance acquired by participating in the various qualifiers for the month.

Note that getting a medal in three qualifiers will still be required in order to gain access to “The Summit.”
    Also, getting a platinum medal during “The Summit,” and thus over 100% chances of winning the exclusive vehicle, will not grant you an additional reward.

Finally, please note that these changes will automatically apply retroactively for the past qualifiers of January.

IMPROVEMENTS

Monster Trucks gameplay

Monster trucks have received several adjustments to improve gameplay mechanics during the monster arena challenges. New tricks and combos have been introduced for even more fun, and the scoring system has been tuned as well.

Crew time attack missions

The forced crew missions in qualifiers and “The Summit” can also now be launched in a crew of two or three players.

Drift missions

The scoring system has been reworked during drift missions. Players who are able to perform long drifts will now be rewarded with even more points.

Improved handling for several vehicles

• Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
    • 2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET/DIRT
    • Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan 1967 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT
    • RUF 3400 K FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
    • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
    • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
    • 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray FULL STOCK/PERF
    • 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET

GENERAL FIXES

• Improved handling when using driving wheels, manual gearbox and clutch.
    • Fixed the spawning location of vehicles in some missions.

The Crew Team

ceekay.sickart's Avatar Senior Member
    Lambo Vroum Vroum!

Oscar97o's Avatar Senior Member
    Is there any new car planned to be released this month? In December we had the Zonda, so I wonder if it's supposed to be one car per month.

MaXiiczek's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Oscar97o Go to original post
    Is there any new car planned to be released this month? In December we had the Zonda, so I wonder if it's supposed to be one car per month.
    there will be new vehicle as a price in Summit, but no idea if there will be some additional free vehicle, probably no as it wasn't mentioned in patch notes, also probably no new specs released, these things are always in patch notes when they come...

I also was hoping unlocked key,s for the xbox controller,but nothing about that.No Wild run DLC for me then, Pitty

Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post

Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
    2012 Grand Cherokee SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET/DIRT
    Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan 1967 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT
    RUF 3400 K FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
    Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
    Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
    2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray FULL STOCK/PERF
    2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET
    You've left out the remaining cars that are yet to be fixed:

Abarth 500 Fullstock/Street/Perf
    Alfa Romeo 4C Fullstock/Perf
    Cadillac Escalade Fullstock/Street/Dirt/Perf/Raid/Circuit
    Cadillac Eldorado Brougham Fullstock/Street/Perf
    Chevrolet Corvette C2 Fullstock/Perf
    Chevrolet Corvette C3 Fullstock/Perf
    Hummer H1 Alpha Fullstock/Street/Dirt/Perf/Raid
    Mini Cooper S Countryman All4 Fullstock/Street/Dirt/Perf/Raid
    Nissan Fairlady Z 432 (PS30) Fullstock/Dirt/Perf
    Spyker C8 Aileron Fullstock/Perf
    Volkswagen Touareg NF Fullstock/Dirt/Raid

Additional notes: the cars that have already been fixed for only one spec each:
    1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Perf Spec
    RUF 3400K Raid Spec

Just so you know.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post
    The forced crew missions in qualifiers and “The Summit” can also now be launched in a crew of two or three players.

Your on the right track but until I can use the race editor without a crew I will not be buying WR.

nothing about brighter headlights or high beam so we can see at night?

DedeKorkut93's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Oscar97o Go to original post
    I'm asking the same :/

DawginTow1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ralph68 Go to original post
    nothing about brighter headlights or high beam so we can see at night?
    Yup, woulda really liked this. 1 other glaring bug I wish had been addressed: Dirt spec leaving tire tracks non-stop when driving on city streets.

After that, "true" nighttime (i.e. no hint of sun in the sky) being too short, still only like 11pm to 1am; say 10pm to 2am would b preferable, bit more realistic. & puddle reflection/color being all green on the horizon when driving on rural highways/roads.

Well, sumtimes there're bug fixes/improvements w/out them having been announced/listed, so maybe 1 or 2 issues have been addressed? Guess will just have to wait for patch arrival...

P.S. Oh, & as always woulda been awesome if individual bikes had been made available for sale as dlc, but oh well...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►