Please help me get my Assassins Creed: Unity profile back

Like a few hours ago My friend got AC Unity. And he asked me if we should pay it togerher. I said yes. And I have had the game since february 2015. And I had 100% procent and all the good swords and stuff. So I put in the game and it says that the PS4 needs an update. So when it's done, I starts the game. And I get a weird message when i Press contineu and says that I cant play and have to delete it and start a new save file so I did that, but before that I remembered I had already saved my Profile and all that I had a backup profile stored in systemstorage. So I try to delete the game and run it again and try if it worked but it doesn't so it says my saved file is the 0.1% and sequence 1. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do? And it is on the PS4.

UbiSmarmy's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Depidgeonland, welcome to the family.

Very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please contact Ubisoft Support for more help with this problem, they'll be able to help you.

I think we're only allowed one save file on the system storage so once that one is deleted it's gone for good. It sounds like you have PS+ so you could try checking your cloud saves to see if you have a back-up there.