Best Lines Heard From Civilians In Any AC Game

Just heard a couple sitting on the grass in AC Syndicate talking about where they would like to go to eat. The guy says the restaurant he chose "is romantic". She replies "I don't care about romantic, I just want the meat"

Naughty naughty Ubi

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Omg so many. One of my favorites.

AC3 - "Goddangit, I am a PACIFIST" - said when a civilian sees Connor kills someone.

I'll list more when I remember some more.

Here are mines. They are in the entire video. It's an easter egg with unknown pirates talking.

And they also say something different while we attack. ^-^

Lines that have stuck with me despite not having played them for over a year:

AC1: Take that! *beggar throws stone at Altair if he tries to run away* / Bah! If he gets hurt I'm not helping him. / Why is he in such a rush?
    AC2/B/R: I don't want to die! I'm beautiful! / Where is he off to? Ah it must be a woman. / Madmen! Run! Blood! / A gift! From the heavens! / Oh! A body?! Maybe I should call the guards? No, maybe they'll think it's me. Time to go! / Andrea! Andrea! Stupid man, where are you when you're needed? / Oh sorry, I forgot to take my morning leeches / Hey! What's wrong with you? You forgot to do the gentle push tutorial?! / Ha! Nice clothes! Looks a chicken trying to escape the pot. / and many more.
    AC3: I only vaguely remember one but it's from a npc regretting his decision to come to the colonies. "This is not why I left _______!"

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ureh Go to original post
    Lines that have stuck with me despite not having played them for over a year:

AC1: Take that! *beggar throws stone at Altair if he tries to run away* / Bah! If he gets hurt I'm not helping him. / Why is he in such a rush?
    AC2/B/R: I don't want to die! I'm beautiful! / Where is he off to? Ah it must be a woman. / Madmen! Run! Blood! / A gift! From the heavens! / Oh! A body?! Maybe I should call the guards? No, maybe they'll think it's me. Time to go! / Andrea! Andrea! Stupid man, where are you when you're needed? / Oh sorry, I forgot to take my morning leeches / Hey! What's wrong with you? You forgot to do the gentle push tutorial?! / Ha! Nice clothes! Looks a chicken trying to escape the pot. / and many more.
    AC3: I only vaguely remember one but it's from a npc regretting his decision to come to the colonies. "This is not why I left _______!"
    That line was "This is not what I came to America for!"

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    "Now we see the violence inherent in the system!" <-- Monty Python reference in Unity when fighting guards

AC2/ACB:

"I can't die! I'm beautiful!"

Doctors: "Auf wiedersehen! That's French."

"I have distilled an elixir of lead and pomegranate. Ideal for the liver!"

"Come, amici! A weekly bleeding is part of a balanced, healthy lifestyle!"

Town criers: "Minstrels plying their trade within the city limits are asked to avoid performing the popular lay about the little boy of Prussia. It has caused several priests to suffer embarrassing physical juttings - in public."

"Attenzione! It has come to the attention of the Signoria that the young men have been climbing the city's buildings for sport. While not illegal per se, remember: it is only divertimento until someone breaks a leg."

"The citizens of Pisa have once again sent Firenze a message of contempt. The city's youth apparently gathered and bared their posteriors at our honorable delegation."

Vigilante to Borgia guard: "Officer! Stop! I think you left your BALLS back here! Small... shriveled... IMPOTENT, right!?"

Syndicate:

Mother and child on the train: "I wish [my uncle] would just hurry up and die. - *sigh* Me too, darling. Me too."

These two guys:

AdrianJacek's Avatar Member
    AC3&4: Come and I'll provide satisfaction!

one more

AC revelations : " Oh No don't kill me please I'm just a passenger at a wrong time in a wrong place "

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Town criers are civilians, so this reigns supreme for me:

AC II/ACB: When the disgruntled customers go to the standsand yeal to the sellers and they respond haha.

PD Prostitutes in ACIV are really kinky

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    I love hearing "Ahhh, another caped crusader" 14 times each playthrough. Lots of Batman fans in 1400s Italy.